Thank you for the giveaway.
My favourite features:
- Compress PDF, Microsoft Office and JPEG files
- No visible loss of quality between original and compressed file
- Files stays in the same format and functionality

My share - review
My share - giveaway
Thank you for this opportunity.

It presents you the choice of reducing the size of files using 3 different modes. I have been using this application for more than a couple of years without any trouble. Good GUI, low on system resources and easy to use are the advantages of this tool.

My favourite features:
  • Batch processing.
  • Drag and drop feature.
  • Ability to shrink email attachments automatically.
Review share
Giveaway share
Thank you tarekma for a good giveaway!

NXPowerLite Desktop is a powerful and easy to use application that is specially designed to give a professional solution for reducing and optimizing documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs and images. If you have got a lot of text, graphic, PDF and zipped files on your hard drive and you want to reduce their size significantly without losing the original quality, you can take full advantage of the program called NXPowerLite Desktop.
This app greatly reduces the size of Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF files and graphic files. Optimized and reduced files are left in their original form without noticeable loss of quality. It is incredibly easy to use; all you need is to select a file, choose one of optimization profiles and click “Optimize.”
- its possible to reduce & optimize PowerPoint Presentations, Excel Files, Word documents, specially PDF & JPEG files.
- integrates itself into Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word, so I get the possibility to optimize and reduce files in those applications
- five different optimizing and reducing profiles Screen, Print, screen (no “flattening”), Print (no flattening”) and Mobile.
In addition, NXPowerLite Desktop 7 also allows to customize your own profile and apply the desired settings manually.

Review share

Facebook share
Thanks for the Giveaway!

Facebook sharing link of Review :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...1771434224
Facebook sharing link of Giveaway :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...0904767644

My favorite features of NXPowerLite Desktop 7 are :
1. No visible loss of quality between original and compressed file
2. Files stays in the same format and functionality
3. Handy productivity integrations for Windows Explorer and Microsoft Outlook
Thanks a lot for the giveaway.  Heart

Giveaway share: giveaway share
Review share: review share

I want to win a license for this software in order to perfectly compress my photos and store them efficiently on my old PC as the available free space is not so large. The photo and pdf compress features i like the most on this software so please count me in to win a license for it.

Best regards,
Thank you for this Giveaway.

When I need to upload files to the websites or servers with file size limits, this software can be a very useful tool as it will significantly deduce file size as well as maximize the potential for file quality especially for photos or PDF files based on my personal experience. If the visual quality loss of image-converted PDF files could be reducted further, so much the better.  

Some favorite features:
1. Numerous optimizing profiles with custom settings
2. Ability to preserve the EXIF metadata of the photos

Review share:
https://twitter.com/ArtS14829659/status/...4023006208
Giveaway share:
https://twitter.com/ArtS14829659/status/957847858018955264
Great Thanks for the Event

I Want to win to enjoy Great Features :

Reduce file size without impacting on document quality

Reduce JPEG file size Up To 95% without impacting on visual quality

Right Click option 

Review Share

Event Share
Thanks for giveaway  Big Grin

My fav list : Reduce w/o loss quality

1. It is very reliable to compact PDF files. It is a easy tool to use and very practical
2. No more very large PowerPoint files challenging the e-mail limits
3. Neuxpower has reduced very big files for me without any visible loss.

Tweet Share
Rview Share
Thank you for the giveaway!

NXPowerLite Desktop is really useful and effective utility when it comes to saving disk space and Internet bandwidth. What's even more problematic - most of the free email services do not allow attaching/receiving large files/e-mails. So my favorite NXPowerLite Desktop feature is its ability to drastically reduce pdf files sizes by recompressing the embedded images and removing the redundant data while preserving the quality as much as possible. I also like its Microsoft Office documents compression abilities.

Giveaway

Review
Giveaway close. Winners will soon be announced

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,810 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,970 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,508 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,595 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,562 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr