Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Comodo Cloud Antivirus
[Image: 10omlva.png]

COMODO Cloud Antivirus uses a powerful combination of virus monitoring, auto-sandbox and behavior analysis technologies to immediately protect your computer from all known and unknown malware. It’s sleek design provides fingertip access to all major settings and there’s no complex configuration or steep learning curves.

[Image: auxfva.png]

Homepagehttps://antivirus.comodo.com/cloud-antivirus.php

Downloadhttp://download.comodo.com/ccav/installe...track=7732

Key Features
  • Real-time antivirus monitoring
  • Automatic sandboxing of unknown files
  • Proactive detection of new threats via Viruscope
  • Fast, free and easy to use

How does CCAV work?

CCAV uses a 'default-deny' security architecture to totally protect you from all types of malware.

When an application is executed, CCAV will first check to see if it is from a trusted vendor. If not, it will attempt to find a trust-rating for the file in our cloud database. If the file has a rating of 'malicious' then it is quarantined immediately. If the file has a 'safe' rating then it is allowed to run as normal. If the trust rating is 'unknown' then the file is run inside a secure environment called the 'sandbox'.

A sandboxed application has no opportunity to damage your computer or access your private data because it runs isolated from the rest of your system. In the meantime, Comodo's Valkyrie system will test the file's behaviour in real-time on our cloud servers so we can evaluate whether or not it should be trusted. Unlike traditional antivirus solutions which rely on signature-based detection, CCAV ensures you are totally protected from new, zero-day malware, including ransomware.

Does CCAV use the same sandbox technology as CIS?

Yes, CCAV uses the same groundbreaking sandbox technology as our CIS product. It features:
  • - Virtualization of harddisk access (no ransomware can encrypt your files)
  • - Virtualization of RAM access (no unknown file can access the memory of other applications)
  • - Virtualization of Windows Registry access (no unknown file can make changes to the Windows registry)
  • - Virtualization of COM Interfaces (all access to critical COM components is virtualized)

My Experience and Suggestions

I am trying CCAV... its light and effective protection. I would suggest you to give it a try. Its easy enough to use and provide solid protection in a light package.

I have changed the following few settings

[Image: wrbcp2.png]

[Image: 23ubqlv.png]

[Image: 175us7.png]

COMODO Cloud Antivirus... virus monitoring, auto-sandbox and behavior analysis technologies... Total Malware Protection!
explained to me a few things with this program thank you