Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Carton - Material Icon Pack
Carton - Material Icon Pack

[Image: j6TV66pQl9ik0S3otUcJ9W17mwP5QkfKguwaVlVk...K8=h310-rw]

Carton was born from my desire to experiment with material design and create something new and fresh for everyone. You will find hundreds of consistent and simple icons inspired by the study of paper.
Open Carton and discover a new world of icons!

Features
• 670+ icons
• Support for all major launcher
• Support for icons request
• Search through the icons available
• Color variant icons
• Altenative icons
• Drawer and folder icons
• Wallpapers section
• Support for dynamic calendar
• Material Dashboard app developed by +Jahir Fiquitiva
• Weekly updates (new icons)

All icons are made in XXX-HDPI resolution (192x192) so they should look clear in every devices.

Alternative icons
If you wish to use an alternative icon for an app, you can do so by holding down the specific icon, this will bring up a popup allowing you to edit the icon. From there, select the icon, then select the icon pack and choose your preferred icon.

Bad icons
If you find some icons which aren't appealing, please let me know via email or in the community, instead of giving a bad rating.

A special thanks to all the community members that supported and helped me during the whole period of development and creation of Carton. To stay abreat of the news or to say what you think, also enter you to join the community.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Horux Black - Icon Pack tarekma7 0 1,286 01-01-2023 , 10:44 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Giveaway [Icon Packs] Several Icon Pack By GomTheGom are on sale now tarekma7 0 1,387 11-09-2022 , 04:47 PM
  Corvy - Icon Pack comphelp 2 3,265 02-11-2021 , 05:47 PM
  Aron Icon Pack comphelp 2 3,205 02-11-2021 , 05:03 PM
  Giveaway [Icon Packs] Göktuğ ULAŞ icon packs (FREE for 4 days) tarekma7 0 2,208 01-09-2021 , 06:58 AM