Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Blessed to be a part of this family
Promo2day is not just a forum its a family I realized this when I have joined to this forum and from time to time it has actually proved to be that. The members here are truly a family each and every one tries to help each other I can't describe their hard work in staging this forum in words, but I really want to thank them for creating such a forum.

Today it again fall back to me, yesterday I requested asus73 for trading of a software he accepted the request but his demand for the particular software is different than what I am offering. I need that software (ESET Internet Security) as mine one is soon going to expire. So today when I visit the forum I saw a message from him he has sent me an ESET Multi Device Security 1 yr licence without asking anything in return. I felt so happy this proves how much good bonding we have between our members and moderators. He understood that I might face security challenge so he without thinking helped me like a brother helps. In today's world nobody helps for free they can only gives free words. But this forum proved it totally wrong despite of their personal life problems the moderators and also the members work hard to please each and every member like me without any self welfare. All of the members are altruistic in nature and I am very much happy to be a part of this family.

Thank you asus73 for the gift.
asus73 is always helpful he had help me a lot too.
Thumb Big Grin
I also received a nice gift from asus73

It is a great guy
We are honored to have forum members like y'all here. Thanks for your post Suprakabi it means a lot to me.
I have much awesome software's from promo2day
I wish everybody have their favourite software
Thankyou Promo2day Thumb
(12-08-2017 , 04:07 AM)Mike Wrote: We are honored to have forum members like y'all here. Thanks for your post Suprakabi it means a lot to me.

My words are nothing in front of your hard works that you put to keep this community go smoothly.  All the administrators here are like the thread that tie the beads(members) together if there is any broken bead you all actively replace it to  maintain the beautifulness of the neckless.   

Thank you
(12-08-2017 , 08:24 AM)Suprakabi Wrote:
(12-08-2017 , 04:07 AM)Mike Wrote: We are honored to have forum members like y'all here. Thanks for your post Suprakabi it means a lot to me.

My words are nothing in front of your hard works that you put to keep this community go smoothly.  All the administrators here are like the thread that tie the beads(members) together if there is any broken bead you all actively replace it to  maintain the beautifulness of the neckless.   

Thank you

You should be a poet. ;)
Agree with your thoughts @Suprakabi
That's what make it a great forum Smile
I got a lot of good software here for free
Here is where I must see every day
Has been integrated into my life
Part of my family has been inseparable
Many many thanks for all the managers
This is a free and warm, warm and friendly forum
I love here