[Exclusive] Macrium Reflect Workstation Review and Giveaway
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...5337462785
I am currently using acronis true image 2018 and want to change to macrium reflect because i have heard many good things about it on internet like it's the best backup software especially for system cloning. i also want to see how it compares with acronis.
Thank you for the giveaway of the excellent product.

I manually backup my data to external hard drive but with this software I can reduce my effort and can backup my data very easily and safely. Nowadays data backup are very necessary and only way to keep the  data safe and Maricum Reflect does the job its has some excellent features and friendly UI which will help to take the backup of the data hassle free . It will surely reduce my effort and will help me to get rid off the conventional way of data backup system.  

My Share:-

https://twitter.com/KabirajSupratim/stat...8728035328
i never using backup or something like this software.
but im interesting for a feature like a "windows boot menu" and some backup premium.
if win ill try for using  Big Grin

TWEET
Thanks for the giveaway Tarek.
I am using AOMEI Backupper for my quarterly backups but it is very slow and takes lot of time to complete. 
Macrium Reflect is very fast in backup and compressing the data so with its use getting advantage on time and size.

My twitter share
Thank you for the giveaway Tarek & thanks to Macrium Team.

Twitter Share

My most favourite & important feature of Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition 7.1 is Rapid Delta Restore.
I like this feature advanced delta detection technology RDR can rapidly recover data from single, or multiple full backups. Cuts restore times by 90% or more. That is in a class in itself! The biggest advantage of Workstation is RDR which makes the restoration process shorter. I like this feature best. 

My current backup software and why I want to change to Macrium:

I currently using Macrium Reflect Free. And I want to fully experience the Most Advanced and Best of All & Finest Backup Technologies of Macrium Reflect Workstation Edition 7.1.

I want to enjoy features like Incremental backups, Encryption, Ransomware protection, Central management using Macrium Site Manager & Server class OS backup! and that's why I want to change to Macrium

Everyone who use Macrium Reflect very praise its speed and functionality. I would be happy if I won this wonderful program.

Macrium Reflect is the best backup software that helps me to back up my files, folders, drives and even the entire hard disc. It's a major game changer in imaging strategies.

I would like to win this great program!

Thanks.
Thanks for this wonderful giveaway.

Actually, I don't use any backup software; I just backup all my stuff manually, and some items I upload them on my personal cloud storage.

Twitter share
Thank you for this opportunity.

Presently using the Macrium Reflect Free version and quite satisfied with the performance. 
I am interested in some features which are not available in the free version, so would like to update to the paid version. 

Twitter
Simple user interface.
Fast backup 
https://twitter.com/oxma2323/status/936634429073776641
Brick 
SHARED AT:
https://www.facebook.com/Dr.MT4

DREAM SOFTWARE FEATURED.

THANKS FOR GIFT.
Thumb
Thanks a lot for another spectacular giveaway, tarekma7.
As for my current backup solution this is Macrium Reflect Workstation of course, the best backup solution on the market and i want to win a license in order to upgrade my v6 key to actual v7 of this software. Besides this, i have also Acronis, Backup4All Professional, Handy Backup Professional and other relevant software for backup purposes.

Best of luck to all the participants,
Thumb
My share below:

twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Promo2day Contest [Exclusive] Norton Security Premium Giveaway plus backup for 10 Devices Sasha 68 25,887 04-10-2019 , 09:48 PM
Last Post: pisulika
  Promo2day Contest Macrium Reflect Home Edition Review and Giveaway tarekma7 61 31,099 01-25-2019 , 02:35 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest [Exclusive/Christmas Giveaway] Vovsoft Universal License giveaway tarekma7 29 16,030 01-19-2019 , 10:39 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 58 100,871 01-11-2019 , 06:32 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  [Exclusive] Private Internet Access Review and Giveaway tarekma7 65 27,183 07-28-2018 , 11:12 AM
Last Post: Suprakabi