• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
CHIP Malaysia downloads Nov 2017
CHIP Malaysia downloads Nov 2017

link

PW: securityfirst

Downloads
1--Ashampoo Privacy Protector
Quote: Privacy Protector offers an innovative, combined security approach that includes
encryption, archiving and cleaning. Instead of having to use separate tools that may not
play well together, you can now rely on a single, well-balanced solution that does away
with confusing settings and bloated menus in favour of clarity and usability.

2--Ninja Download Manager
Quote: Ninja Download Manager is a newcomer to the download manager scene and
has a simple and minimalistic interface. The accelerator improves your file
downloads to up to 10x faster than your browser. It also as a built-in video
downloader with support for YouTube and Vimeo, additionally it also comes
with a video converter.

3--5KPlayer
Quote: 5KPlayer or 5KP is a lightweight and minimalistic media player, it has a straightforward
and self-explaining interface. It doubles as a radio player and allows you to download free
videos from YouTube and over 300 other sites. The developer keeps it updated so you’ll
always have something to look forward to.

Note:
I can also supply keys for previous months, back to about March, if I may, and if anyone is interested.
how to activate these programs ?
(11-16-2017 , 11:36 AM)lpe Wrote: how to activate these programs ?

From past experience, when I downloaded, they were already activated, or will give you an activation page.
I haven`t downloaded most of these apps...only the one or tow i actually wanted.
These 3, I see no codes in magazine, so I assume they will be preactivated. In some previous mags, they gave separate codes.
Will test later.
Asking for password to open the download page.  :huh: Anyway, dowloaded from chip.de . Smile
This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password.
(11-16-2017 , 11:59 AM)deadbard Wrote: Asking for password to open the download page.  :huh: Anyway, dowloaded from chip.de . Smile

Password is in original post
PW: securityfirst

Every month they have downloads. This password is only for November downloads.
If anyone wants to browse previous locked downloads, I can give passwords for last few months
Smile
Might be something of interest
But, also keep in mind that older promotions may or may not be valid anymore.
I will post previous 3 months passwords for anyone interested
Smile

I
For anyone who may be interested, here are the passwords and download apps for previous 3 months.

Pls use correct password for each month.
Smile
OCTOBER
Password: berlintechmarch
Fleep
eM Client
Cacti

SEPTEMBER
Password: spicynewtech
Discord
Abelssoft WashAndGo
Free Download Manager

AUGUST
Password: 2ndhalf
Freemake Video Downloader
Internet Friendly Media Encoder
ElcomSoft Advanced Office PasswordRecovery
tywyll2017
Thanks for sharing the details, highly appreciate.

I see some good programs being offered,hope the language could be set English to use.

I'll post back here, once I get a chance to download programs and check on validity.

Meanwhile if someone is downloading a program, do post back checking on Language and license duration.

Thanks,
Grr
(11-16-2017 , 01:51 PM)grr Wrote: tywyll2017
Thanks for sharing the details, highly appreciate.

I see some good programs being offered,hope the language could be set English to use.

I'll post back here, once I get a chance to download programs and check on validity.

Meanwhile if someone is downloading a program, do post back checking on Language and license duration.

Thanks,
Grr

My pleasure, grr
Smile
I also have from earlier editions. If memory serves correct, I have back till about March. I know that the password for one of the earlier months does not work..either June or July.
If interested, I can share some of those too. I must warn though that they may not be valid anymore, besides being able to download them.
I think most apps, when we install, will allow us to choose language options. Ok, a few anyways.
I also normally see English named apps there anyways.

Also, I think that despite some of them being shown in magazine as giveaways, and downloads, I see quite a few are free apps anyways.
Thanks for the post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lazada Malaysia Avast Pro Antivirus Free License Activation Key Giveaway Mike 0 1,684 05-30-2017 , 04:50 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Bitdefender Internet Security 2017 12 months (Chip.de) longin 11 4,072 05-28-2017 , 06:58 AM
Last Post: monstertruckpa
  EaseUS mother's day giveaway 2017 (May.10 th, 2017 - May.16th, 2017) AAU 0 1,583 05-09-2017 , 10:58 AM
Last Post: AAU
  Chip Easter Special 2017 AAU 7 3,974 04-16-2017 , 11:22 PM
Last Post: AAU