Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Zemana AntiMalware Premium Giveaway
250 License

https://forum.raymond.cc/threads/250-lic...ium.41504/
Thanks !
Thanks Harry

Quote:Thanks for taking part, your entry has been logged.
You have now entered the maximum number of times for this giveaway.
Start Date: Yesterday
Close Date: Dec 28, 2015 7:00 AM
Or when 250 entries are received.
Draw Date: Dec 28, 2015 9:00 AM
Or when 250 entries are received.
Entries Per User: 1
Number of Prizes: 250
Thanks Harry for the information!
damn. raymond.cc won't allow me to register and registering via facebook is still shown unregistered and locked. I really needed to get a license for zemana. Can anyone help me and get a license for me.

I do not know why raymond.cc forum is like that and maybe an issue on their part. I have contacted them but feel by the time they respond it would be too late to get a license.

by the way thanks jeanjean and harry.

:huh: :-/ :(
(12-16-2015 , 05:57 PM)taleblou Wrote: damn. raymond.cc won't allow me to register and registering via facebook is still shown unregistered and locked. I really needed to get a license for zemana. Can anyone help me and get a license for me.

I do not know why raymond.cc forum is like that and maybe an issue on their part. I have contacted them but feel by the time they respond it would be too late to get a license.

Registration on Forum takes some time. You have to wait a little longer.
(12-16-2015 , 06:18 PM)ulisses Wrote:
(12-16-2015 , 05:57 PM)taleblou Wrote: damn. raymond.cc won't allow me to register and registering via facebook is still shown unregistered and locked. I really needed to get a license for zemana. Can anyone help me and get a license for me.

well I finally got accepted. So now when they will send the license? when 250 responses came or will they send it right away? ANyone know?
(12-16-2015 , 08:05 PM)taleblou Wrote:
(12-16-2015 , 06:18 PM)ulisses Wrote:

well I finally got accepted. So now when they will send the license? when 250 responses came or will they send it right away? ANyone know?
The giveaway will close 28 December or after all licenses have been claimed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zemana official ad video is OUT! Win a free license for Zemana Mobile Antivirus Mike 1 1,297 03-01-2018 , 12:40 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Softpedia contest: 25x 1 YEAR Zemana AntiLogger Premium Licenses AAU 0 1,429 04-03-2017 , 02:24 PM
Last Post: AAU
  Emsisoft Antimalware Giveaway. scot 2 2,050 01-22-2017 , 03:44 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Zemana Anti-Malware Premium Coupon Buffer Giveaway tarekma7 9 3,247 01-11-2017 , 12:00 PM
Last Post: scot
  [Giveaway/Contest] for 5 Premium licenses of Malawarebytes Antimalware tarekma7 0 1,280 11-23-2016 , 10:04 AM
Last Post: tarekma7