UnHackMe + Warrior x 5 License
thanks for the giveaway Cool. 
Unhackme is a very powerful tool to monitor PUPs and unwanted startup programs & services. I need it for my father as he accidentally clicks on some advertisement result in install of unwanted programs or add-ons which will be prevented.

My Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway

I want a license of UnHackMe, because today, standard protection isn't enough to preserve our sensible data. A feature that I like is the possibility to check the log file in remote; I have many friends that ask me for help, and this is very useful to me.

Twitter share
In this day an age it's always best to have multiple applications that can protect you. If one fails to discover a new malware you'd hope the one of the others will. For this reason I think it's useful to have UnhackMe as it "concentrates on problems which antivirus programs do not look for".

The warrior mode is one feature I like about UnhackMe, being able to easily boot and start scanning for malwares.

My tweet: https://twitter.com/skd0siaas2/status/93...0272304128
Thanks for the Giveaway!
UnHackMe is an all-in-one toolbox for removing malware. It concentrates on problems which antivirus programs do not look for. It uses its own database to detect which programs you should remove from your PC. With this specific feature, I am eager to win this license and have a trial on it.

Favorite features in UnHackMe + Warrior :
1. UnHackMe : removes "unwanted programs", cleans a browser, deletes Trojans, adware, and spyware.
2. Warrior(External Double Checking) : removes suspicious code and eliminate incactive malicious siftware,
3. Log File Checking : checks problems in log files and returns with solution files.
With above best features of this software, I am eager to win this license and have a test on it.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...2343887834
Facebook
I would need it to clean the persistent malware. I like popup ads, potentially unwanted programs & unwanted processes removal. Warrior mode is good to scan & remove the malware without giving it a chance to run in the system.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, Cool.
I want to win a license for UnHackMe + Warrior as this software it can really catch some malware that our security solution might be missing, making it a very needed supplement for our security.
The feature i like the most is the fast scanning engine as advertised: one minute to scan the PC.
Count me in for this giveaway.
Many thanks,
Thumb

Share below:

twitter

Liked them and shared on fb:

fb
Thanks to Cool & Dmitry Sokolov of Greatis Software UnHackMe for this excellent giveaway.

Unhackme is able to detect & prevent many rootkit, spying scripts or malicious web contents from harming a pc. It is able to catch threats & malwares that can be missed by traditional antivirus programs. UnHackMe can stop annoying PUPs, browser redirects, keyloggers, rootkit & trojans & many more threats. I would love to win a lifetime license to keep my pc safe.
I like how fast it can scan pc & detect problems, including scanning browser addons for malicious scripts running & harming my pc.
Like & followed on facebook.

Facebook share
Thanks for Excellent Giveaway

i want to win to enjoy its Fast & Effective scan engine & try the New term :Remotely checking a computer by log file.

Twitter

Official Facebook Page Like : Done
what feature i like
UnHackMe removes "unwanted programs", cleans a browser, deletes Trojans, adware, and spyware
If my grandma is having a problem with her PC, she sends me the log file. 
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/93...6166152192
Thanks a lot for the giveaway.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...5208525516

I shared the giveaway to facebook as you can see from the link above. To this software which i was using some years ago as a promo i liked a lot the accuracy of removing the malware leaving my PC clean and running smooth as no traces of any malware or unwanted software were remained on it.

I want to have a lifetime license for this software. Many thanks.  Heart