System Mechanic Professional - 1 license
[Image: 2isgxon.jpg]

I got a license for a great PC performance software designed to fix and clean up your machine System Mechanic Pro from Iolo Technologies. This software accelerates your PC by removing junk files by diagnosing and fixing over 30,000 different PC problems. It also provides online backup, recovers deleted files and securely wipes data. The software works with all versions of Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista or XP (SP3).

So how do you go about getting this software license worth $69.95? There are just a few simple rules, so please read carefully.

• Leave a comment below. We're trying to have some fun here, so any entertaining comment is appreciated.

• The winner will be chosen randomly and will receive a 1-year license for System Mechanic Pro with a retail value of $69.95.

• If you are chosen. The winner must respond to me through PM within 5 days after the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period your win will be void.

• Entries can be submitted until September 22, 2015.
The utility can not only clean your computer from dust, but also clean and optimize registry, recover accidentally deleted files. On top you get a built-in antivirus that will protect you from various attacks by Trojans and keyloggers. If you experience problems with the Internet connection, you can remove them and optimize for faster performance.
It is very powerful system mechanic 14 for the pc. It is a very good optimizer and helpful for pc crashes. I have only three words to say for System Mechanic 14: “Simply the Best”
Very Nice software. It removes junk files, increase internet speed, fix errors
It is important for any PC ...it saves time and fix errors
Thanks for the giveaway Mike
System Mechanic Pro is the best all-in-one maintenance and speed up tool out there. Keeping your system/laptop tuned up is a necessity in today’s world. Seems like system mechanic might help that cause for me.

it is the function of program accelerator that re-align hard drives which is the best to avoid system crashes,it is best system optimizer.it also has anti virus which is optional which can be so easily be avoided if we already have a antivirus in our PC.
System Mechanic took PC tune up to a whole new league with the launch of the Desktop widget, it scans your pc regularly and shows the health status and fixes all the issues with just one click.
I want to System Mechanic so optimized to work my computer so I could fly to the moon.
Thank you.
My pc is so slow lot of time to wait it. I really need system mechanic professional.
Once upon a time system mechanic used kaspersky as a part of there setup in year 2007. From there i got to know abour kaspersky. I am still using kasersky but few days left.

It would be great to test there capabilities.
Thanks for the such a nice giveaway. Mike
I test a lot of programs and my Windows looks like trash can.
System Mechanic Pro  to help me clean up my PC.
Thanks Mike.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Official Giveaway] WebSite X5 Professional 12 lifetime / 1 license/ asus73 35 13,021 07-06-2016 , 06:05 PM
Last Post: lpe
  O&O Defrag 19 Professional (10 Lifetime License) tarekma7 58 24,498 03-19-2016 , 09:21 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  System Mechanic tofana 10 5,061 10-26-2015 , 12:17 AM
Last Post: Mike
  EaseUS Partition Master Professional 10.5 - 1 license tofana 7 8,230 09-25-2015 , 11:52 AM
Last Post: tofana