Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
No more lurking
Howdy everyone,

Seems my lurking months, years (yes years not days) are over, or is this my first newbie post as a net Promo2day citizen in the form of a intro, or maybe just maybe I want to finally be able to read behind the "No No, tsk tsk, you are not a member and only members can see these links and other links and other stuff  and get free stuff and nada for you poor @%$!@ sod, unless you give us your nick name and password and e-mail and then join up and be a member and contribute lots of posts  and lots of thank you and spend all your time awake in our forums only (insert evil laugh here)! (yes I ad libbed some of that, call it creative writing)"  
Angel

I do seem to remember a phrase I read a long time ago from a wonderful person in the form of Groucho Marx "I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER. "  , hmmm, does Promo2day accept wires if needed?

Back to our program at hand, once again in my native tongue this time, yiasas, and thanks for having me, I think.

Regards,

MS
Welcome to Promo2day Monkey Snark. I hope you enjoy your stay here and become a daily visitor. We have some great giveaways and deals always happening so don't stay away to long.

Mike
Welcome to the forum