PowerISO V7.0 Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses)
Thanks tarekma & PowerISO team for the excellent giveaway!

Power ISO lets me create, edit or burn .iso images very easily. I can also open or extract them as per requirement. I have used one other product for creating .iso files but it was not satisfactory. Then I used a free giveway version of PowerISO & was impressed with how it supported all types of virtual drive requirement. I see new version has support for .rar files now, along with burning & ripping disk directly from command line. One particular feature I admired was conversion of .iso/bin files. PowerISO can convert all standard image files into stable .iso files, including bin to iso.

Favorite features are Support almost all CD / DVD / BD-ROM image file formats, create a virtual drive, Mount ISO file, support cd-extra image files etc.
Such features make me interested in the product more & it can satisfy all my needs. It is a well recommendable program to all users.

Shared on fb

Facebook Share
Thanks for the giveaway Tarek.
My fav features are:
Edit ISO on the go
Create bootable disk
Create multiple virtual drives

My twitter share
Thank you for the giveaway.
My favourite features:
- Create a bootable disk
- Mount and edit iso image
- Friendly user interface
-  Burn ISO file to CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc.
My share
I will use the image file to modify the contents without removing the ideal program.

https://twitter.com/brahmefe1/status/935055374239125504

Thankyou for the giveaway
Reminder:

3 days remaining here
Thanks for the giveaway

My favourite features are:

-mounting ISO on virtually devices
-multiple support of images format such as ISO, BIN, DAA etc.
-rar support
-creating a CD audio from .m4a files

Twitter share
Great Thanks for Exclusive Giveaway

Features i like : -Mount my ISO files with internal virtual drive very easily

- Automount Feature which always helps me in install drivers from my laptop manufacture iso file.

Twitter
Twitter
I like image file formats support, edit ISO file directly, mount image files to built-in virtual drive, make bootable ISO file and features like drag and drop, clipboard copy paste, etc that make PowerISO easy to use.
Twitter Link

PowerISO is a premier imaging tool that provides users with many abilities. It allows for ISO files to be made, as well as allows for them to be mounted and used as if a CD/DVD were put into your computer as a virtual drive. It is an essential application to have on Windows and personally, I prefer it over Daemon Tools because of its ease of use and GUI. It makes it also extremely easy to burn discs and to rip CDs onto your computer. 
PowerISO is a safe and reliable tool for working with images of CD, DVD or Blu-Ray discs. It's able to open, extract and mount images files with its virtual drive. it also converts almost all kinfs of image file formats to standard ISO image file. thank you.

https://twitter.com/gujk168/status/931297148632645633

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,809 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,969 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,507 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,595 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,562 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr