Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Spotify Music Converter for Windows V.1.2.2
  • A brilliant Spotify DRM removal app designed to download and convert Spotify music songs, playlists, albums, and artists to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B losslessly, offering you a great experience to enjoy Spotify music offline on any player and device.

• 5X speedy Spotify music conversion;

• Easily organize output music library by artists and albums;

• TunesKit Spotify Music Converter for Windows is a versatile DRM remover and converter. Combining a lot of stunning features, it's your best assistant to download Spotify music, convert Spotify tracks to MP3, classify Spotify library, etc. In a word, it delivers a perfect all-in-one solution to meet your requirements of downloading and converting Spotify music for any device.

• Requirements: installation of Spotify app; Win XP/Vista/7/8/10.
https://www.giveaway-club.com

(lifetime license)
:(
NB It is only free for certain Auslogics customers if they have an Auslogics key (mine from a previous giveaway was not accepted) or if you are a Premium Auslogics member. Otherwise it is 50% off but not free.
Hi Rob, use this from  Auslogics BoostSpeed v8.2.1.0 Giveaway :

Thanks Graubaer !  Smile
I put it on my PC today. and after about 10 songs computer locks up solid.  I have to hold power button down to restart pc. tried about 4 times same thing. uninstalled spotify and reinstalled, same thing. anybody have any ideas, the converter site just said uninstall re-install. I have a top of the line pc 8gb rams 1 tb Hd..etc.
any ideas?  Thanks Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head
(11-01-2017 , 11:38 PM)scolli23 Wrote: I put it on my PC today. and after about 10 songs computer locks up solid.  I have to hold power button down to restart pc. tried about 4 times same thing. uninstalled spotify and reinstalled, same thing. anybody have any ideas, the converter site just said uninstall re-install. I have a top of the line pc 8gb rams 1 tb Hd..etc.
any ideas?  Thanks Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head

I don't use any of the mentioned software. But just to point out that you said : "uninstalled spotify and reinstalled".

The one problem I see with this software is it downloads low quality audio if you are using the FREE SPOTTIFY

My suggestion would be to use a software such as this and use the convert to MP3 or whatever option. 

http://net-load.com/giveaway-allavsoft-d...-for-free/

It works for me, just make sure and turn off the CHECK FOR UPDATES because there are NO FREE UPDATES with it so if you update it will REMOVE your free license. 

You can set it up to convert the software to whatever you want, meaning YouTube /MP3 etc...... I think those reading this gets the picture on that. 

Spotify is a waste of time IN MY OPINION because I honestly do not see the point. There are so many radio stations around the planet and on the internet now days it's ridiculous, and so many options to listen to various artist. 

Thanks either way to the OP, because if you actually use or have a paid account on Spotify then I am sure this would be really useful. 

I am just pointing out the pitfalls in my own experience and thoughts on the subject.
Giveaway: Spotify Music Converter v1.2.2 for FREE
Spotify DRM removal app designed to download and convert Spotify music songs, playlists, albums, and artists to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B losslessly, offering you a great experience to enjoy Spotify music offline on any player and device.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Pazu Deezer Music Converter Giveaway tarekma7 1 576 03-04-2024 , 12:31 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway Pazu YouTube Music Converter - Free Full Version sars 3 946 02-26-2024 , 10:26 AM
  Giveaway Pazu Pandora Music Converter Igoreha 3 605 12-21-2023 , 08:07 AM
  Giveaway AudFree Deezer Music Converter Free Giveaway Annie Yazbeck 0 254 12-15-2023 , 07:13 AM
Last Post: Annie Yazbeck
  AudFree Amazon Music Converter Free Giveaway Annie Yazbeck 2 583 12-10-2023 , 09:08 PM