Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Review Promo2day on TrustPilot
He is not banned for his review. He is banned for other posts

Ban for 3 days
P2d staff is one of the most forgiving i have seen Smile
(11-07-2017 , 03:22 PM)dhruv2193 Wrote: P2d staff is one of the most forgiving i have seen Smile

We try to make everyone happy to be here and try to work all the issues out peacefully. There are a few members who just think everyone is out to get them and won't give up on their opinion about others. 
(11-07-2017 , 01:08 PM)Ya5h Kh4n Wrote: A great personality once said, "if you don't have patience, you are not an educated person".

Patience & Communication can help avoid issues & misunderstandings... Hot users Smile or Cool staff ;)

Let see, communication, yes (And I felt that I got that right). Regarding being patience well I understand that, but if you are a admin for a site, wouldn't be in your best interest to keep your members happy by responding in a timely manner and not deleting topics/posts and ignoring PMs?

Also I learnt what happens if you don't respond to members in a timely manner. Also I am more educated more than you think I am.

Also I would like to see some more communication being done between the other admins: I had to email Mike to find out why I was banned when I said nothing after being told to shape up. And it turns out that it wasn't him (Mike) who banned me. I know who did but I won't name him.
(11-08-2017 , 01:04 AM)Mike Wrote:
(11-07-2017 , 03:22 PM)dhruv2193 Wrote: P2d staff is one of the most forgiving i have seen Smile

We try to make everyone happy to be here and try to work all the issues out peacefully. There are a few members who just think everyone is out to get them and won't give up on their opinion about others. 

Thank you for at lease doing the right thing by responding to my emails (and not ignoring me).
(11-10-2017 , 11:52 AM)Danielx64 Wrote:
(11-08-2017 , 01:04 AM)Mike Wrote:

Thank you for at lease doing the right thing by responding to my emails (and not ignoring me).

I respond to all my emails or private messages. 
(11-10-2017 , 11:51 AM)Danielx64 Wrote:
(11-07-2017 , 01:08 PM)Ya5h Kh4n Wrote: A great personality once said, "if you don't have patience, you are not an educated person".

Patience & Communication can help avoid issues & misunderstandings... Hot users Smile or Cool staff ;)

Let see, communication, yes (And I felt that I got that right). Regarding being patience well I understand that, but if you are a admin for a site, wouldn't be in your best interest to keep your members happy by responding in a timely manner and not deleting topics/posts and ignoring PMs?

Also I learnt what happens if you don't respond to members in a timely manner. Also I am more educated more than you think I am.

Also I would like to see some more communication being done between the other admins: I had to email Mike to find out why I was banned when I said nothing after being told to shape up. And it turns out that it wasn't him (Mike) who banned me. I know who did but I won't name him.
My post was not directed to you & was a general post.

I clearly mentioned, you are banned so won't talk on the case.. why would I talk on your case if you are not there to defend or reply?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Review Promo2day on sitejabber Mike 5 3,434 10-16-2017 , 09:57 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Review Promo2day forum tarekma7 1 2,720 09-23-2016 , 02:35 PM
Last Post: Kershwow