Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: G+ Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
GOM Mix Pro Review + Exclusive Giveaway 10X Licenses
Data Sent to Developer 

Don't delete Company Page share Link , Developer will Re-check entries of Winners
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to deathsmear for this post:
  • baziroll, Mike, tregs_beales, sterchin, phobic
Developer : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Not Qualified (Not Working Link / Not Real Facebook User )

Licenses Sent to Other Winners via PM
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to deathsmear for this post:
  • dhruv2193, phobic, tregs_beales, dinosaur07, baziroll, sterchin
Thanks received license already in pm. Thanks to GOM Media & deathsmear for a great giveaway. Clapping
(11-22-2017 , 07:17 AM)deathsmear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Developer : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Not Qualified (Not Working Link / Not Real Facebook User )

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I received a message unusual activity detected from Facebook, don't know why?
I provided my mobile number & problem fixed.
Links/Facebook fine now.
(11-22-2017 , 07:17 AM)deathsmear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thank you for the head up Smile
(11-22-2017 , 11:02 AM)username Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Links/Facebook fine now.
deathsmear, you contacted GOM Dev to clear the misunderstanding?
(Yesterday, 10:12 AM)username Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-22-2017 , 11:02 AM)username Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Links/Facebook fine now.
deathsmear, you contacted GOM Dev to clear the misunderstanding?
Dev Refused
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to deathsmear for this post:
  • baziroll, dinosaur07