HDD Regenerator Review + Giveaway 10 X Licenses
Thanks for the giveaway.
I like HDD Regenerator following functions:
- Ability to detect physical bad sectors on a hard disk drive surface.
- Ability to repair bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface.
- Recover Corrupted data, making unreadable data readable.
- No data losses in any mode.
- Prescan mode for rapidly determining the location of bad sectors, if the hard disk has a large number of bad sectors.
- Real-time hard drive status monitor.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Nice giveaway!

My favorite feature
Recover Corrupted data, making unreadable data readable

FB
Thanks for this long awaited and my most wanted giveaway, deathsmear.
Thanks also to Abstradrome for sponsoring this giveaway!
HDD Regenerator is a very good software for recovering bad sectors from our HDDs, detecting phisical bad sectors and repairing magnetic errors (bads) from the hard disks surface and being able to recover corrupted data from the disks.

Please count me in for this draw,
Thumb

My share:
fb
Thanks for the giveaway.

My FB share:
https://www.facebook.com/Imashwin/posts/...9079849962

I like how HDD Regenerator can scan for bad sectors without risking data loss.
Thanks for the giveaway.

my favorite features:

Detection of physical damage on the surface of the disk.
Restore disks without data loss.
Scanning a disk on a physical level.
Run the program directly from under the operating system.
Support for any file systems.
Ability to create bootable CD / DVD discs, as well as USB Flash drives.
Monitoring the status of hard disks in real time.

https://twitter.com/PolGroer/status/927430299675275264
facebook

twitter

I like: the ability to repair bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface,the ability of repair damaged disks without data loss
No data losses in any mode
Thank you deathsmear for this excellent exclusive giveaway! Thanks to Mr.Maksim Bastrukov from Abstradrome Software Support for sponsoring this generous giveaway.

HDD regenerator is a very sophisticated software designed by Abstradrome Softwares. This program determines HDD health & finds bad sectors in HDD & also repair them without losing any data. I really like its special PreScan mode where bad physical sectors can be identified already. This app has pre-configured settings so even novice users can use this without much worry. It works with FAT, NTFS & all file systems & no data loss is allowed in any mode. I also like this apps data recovery ability. So this is a must have app for any pc.

Facebook share
I like HDD Regenerator because it can detect and rapair bad sectors withut loosing data.
It can make bootable regenerating CD/DVD.
It can monitoring your hdd's health.
It is a very useful software for every person with damaged hdd and it is quite easy to use.
Thanks for this contest Smile

My share: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...1383833178
hdd regenerator is the best program
to recover damaged discs
Can repair defective sectors
and give back life
to dead discs
very easy to use.
thanks for the giveaway

https://www.facebook.com/pedro.marconi.9...nref=story
thank you so much  Mr.Maksim Bastrukov and deathsmear for this perfect giveaway.god bless you both
i like all feature about this program specially fixing bad sector and Prescan mode

a feature request or suggestion i have, possibility to repartition hard and exclude bad and delays sector with a few good sector before and after bad sector then put them as unallocated space drive and repair them or leave it as it is so even if not repairable but still exclude them and can run drive safer

Twitter
Google+
facebook

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,881 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 23,063 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,516 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,607 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,571 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr