Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: G+ Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
Join Cyberlink for a live PowerDirector 16 and PhotoDirector 9 webinar
Join Cyberlink for a live PowerDirector 16 and PhotoDirector 9 webinar.

Join them for a live webinar on November 8 & 9.  Learn the new features that will make your content really stand out. Also, get the chance to win some great prizes.

Quote:

Recommended for Beginners & Advanced Users

What's in this webinar?
  • ● An introduction to PowerDirector 16
  • Creating the best 360º productions with Stabilization and Seamless 360º Titles 
  • Getting creative with Object Tracking and Little Planet
  • 2 simple ways to change video color with Color Match & Express Color Grading with LUT
  • Using Video Collage Designer to make animated openings

• ● An introduction to PhotoDirector 9
  •  Total 360º Photo Editing with: correct image, little planet , panoramas and tripod hiding
  •  Bring your photos to life with Motion Stills & Animated GIFs
  •  Getting a sharp landscape image with Dehaze & Defringe

Every participant will get:
  • CyberLink store coupons
  • Live Q&A with the presenter
  • Chances to win PowerDirector 16 & PhotoDirector 9 FREE

Session Date :
  • ● Session A - Recommended for UK and EU participants
  • - Nov 8 (Wed): UK @ 12-1 p.m. (GMT+0)
  • - Nov 8 (Wed): CEST @ 1-2 p.m.
  • - Nov 8 (Wed): SAST @ 1-2 p.m.

• ● Session B - Recommended for US, Canada and Australia participants
  • - Nov 8 (Wed): U.S. West Coast @ 7-8 p.m. (GMT-8)
  • - Nov 8 (Wed): U.S. East Coast @ 10-11 p.m. (GMT-5)
  • - Nov 9 (Thu): Australia (Sydney) @ 2-3 p.m.
  • - Nov 9 (Thu): New Zealand (Auckland) @ 4-5 p.m.

Register Here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mike for this post:
  • baziroll, smieszko
Thanks Mike , i have registered

I hope all users add our forum name as the source of information during registration

If you could not attend the live webinar or would like to watch the webinar again, I have posted the archived version video above for CyberLink 2017 Nov Webinar - Key New Features for PowerDirector 16 & PhotoDirector 9 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mike for this post:
  • tregs_beales, smieszko
I managed to catch up live Wink I downloaded it from the webinar link already & kept it. Thanks Mike for posting the video. 

After the webinar I filled up survey form & received a prize today from them! Big Grin
(11-13-2017 , 01:34 PM)tregs_beales Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I managed to catch up live Wink I downloaded it from the webinar link already & kept it. Thanks Mike for posting the video. 

After the webinar I filled up survey form & received a prize today from them! Big Grin

Congratulations on your win tregs_beales. The live webinar Survey Lucky Draw Event Winner will be announced on 11/13 (Mon) on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mike for this post:
  • tregs_beales
Thanks Mike. Its actually my wife whose email I registered for the survey as both of us are interested in photography & both of us watched it. During Webinar the Photodirector demo was in the 2nd part of presentation so glad we stayed awake & caught it! Powerdirector demo was good too but I could not understand certain terms or modes as I'm inexperienced in video editing.
Quote:Congratulations Jat Forcee & Alan Connolly, you’ve won the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. in our Nov webinar lucky draw event. We’ve sent the giveaway through email.

Thanks to everyone who participated and helped make this webinar a success!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mike for this post:
  • tregs_beales