Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Join Cyberlink for a live PowerDirector 16 and PhotoDirector 9 webinar
Join Cyberlink for a live PowerDirector 16 and PhotoDirector 9 webinar.

Join them for a live webinar on November 8 & 9.  Learn the new features that will make your content really stand out. Also, get the chance to win some great prizes.

Quote:

Recommended for Beginners & Advanced Users

What's in this webinar?
  • ● An introduction to PowerDirector 16
  • Creating the best 360º productions with Stabilization and Seamless 360º Titles 
  • Getting creative with Object Tracking and Little Planet
  • 2 simple ways to change video color with Color Match & Express Color Grading with LUT
  • Using Video Collage Designer to make animated openings

• ● An introduction to PhotoDirector 9
  •  Total 360º Photo Editing with: correct image, little planet , panoramas and tripod hiding
  •  Bring your photos to life with Motion Stills & Animated GIFs
  •  Getting a sharp landscape image with Dehaze & Defringe

Every participant will get:
  • CyberLink store coupons
  • Live Q&A with the presenter
  • Chances to win PowerDirector 16 & PhotoDirector 9 FREE

Session Date :
  • ● Session A - Recommended for UK and EU participants
  • - Nov 8 (Wed): UK @ 12-1 p.m. (GMT+0)
  • - Nov 8 (Wed): CEST @ 1-2 p.m.
  • - Nov 8 (Wed): SAST @ 1-2 p.m.

• ● Session B - Recommended for US, Canada and Australia participants
  • - Nov 8 (Wed): U.S. West Coast @ 7-8 p.m. (GMT-8)
  • - Nov 8 (Wed): U.S. East Coast @ 10-11 p.m. (GMT-5)
  • - Nov 9 (Thu): Australia (Sydney) @ 2-3 p.m.
  • - Nov 9 (Thu): New Zealand (Auckland) @ 4-5 p.m.

Register Here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/201711webinarENU-Reg
Thanks Mike , i have registered

I hope all users add our forum name as the source of information during registration

If you could not attend the live webinar or would like to watch the webinar again, I have posted the archived version video above for CyberLink 2017 Nov Webinar - Key New Features for PowerDirector 16 & PhotoDirector 9 
I managed to catch up live ;) I downloaded it from the webinar link already & kept it. Thanks Mike for posting the video. 

After the webinar I filled up survey form & received a prize today from them! Big Grin
(11-13-2017 , 01:34 PM)tregs_beales Wrote: I managed to catch up live ;) I downloaded it from the webinar link already & kept it. Thanks Mike for posting the video. 

After the webinar I filled up survey form & received a prize today from them! Big Grin

Congratulations on your win tregs_beales. The live webinar Survey Lucky Draw Event Winner will be announced on 11/13 (Mon) on CyberLink Facebook Fanpage.
Thanks Mike. Its actually my wife whose email I registered for the survey as both of us are interested in photography & both of us watched it. During Webinar the Photodirector demo was in the 2nd part of presentation so glad we stayed awake & caught it! Powerdirector demo was good too but I could not understand certain terms or modes as I'm inexperienced in video editing.
Quote:Congratulations Jat Forcee & Alan Connolly, you’ve won the #PowerDirector or #PhotoDirector in our Nov webinar lucky draw event. We’ve sent the giveaway through email.

Thanks to everyone who participated and helped make this webinar a success!