Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 (Giveaway #3 live now)
[Image: ruEc6mX.png]

Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 License Key Giveaway for 1 Year

This giveaway starts on: November 1st, 2017

This giveaways ends on: November 25th ,2017

Winners will announce on November 26th, 2017      [6 pm -10 pm]

Enter Giveaway Here
I won a license key from their 1st giveaway. It was invalid for my region as keys were for India. After sending Kaspersky support email and screenshot of my win they exchanged my license code good for use in the USA. If anyone wins this second giveaway just read HERE for exchange of your key. 
Thanks.Mike.
thanks Mike.

FYI,
they are actually using below

Participating in the Protect a Friend program

https://help.kaspersky.com/kis/2017/en-EN/70395.htm

Quote:With the Protect a Friend program, you can collect bonus points and exchange them for a bonus activation code for a Kaspersky Lab application (such as Kaspersky Internet Security). To do so, you have to publish a download link on Twitter and on your page in social networks. This link allows your friends to download an installation package for a Kaspersky Lab application with an extended evaluation period. When one of your friends on Twitter or on a social network downloads the Kaspersky Lab application installation package by clicking the link that you have published and then activates the application, you receive bonus points.
(10-29-2017 , 07:55 PM)grr Wrote: thanks Mike.

FYI,

Quote:With the Protect a Friend program, you can collect bonus points and exchange them for a bonus activation code for a Kaspersky Lab application (such as Kaspersky Internet Security). To do so, you have to publish a download link on Twitter and on your page in social networks. This link allows your friends to download an installation package for a Kaspersky Lab application with an extended evaluation period. When one of your friends on Twitter or on a social network downloads the Kaspersky Lab application installation package by clicking the link that you have published and then activates the application, you receive bonus points.

Thanks for the info grr. I don't see the Protect a Friend program in my Kaspersky portal or I would also try this program.
(10-29-2017 , 08:22 PM)Mike Wrote:

FYI,

Thanks for the info grr. I don't see the Protect a Friend program in my Kaspersky portal or I would also try this program.

that's strange Mike
You can try asking their Support/open a ticket?
Any details about the bonus points? and download count?
(10-29-2017 , 10:09 PM)grr Wrote:

FYI,

that's strange Mike

It does say the following so I opened up a support ticket asking about the program
Quote:Note that the option to participate in the Protect a Friend program may not be available to all users.
(10-29-2017 , 11:26 PM)Mike Wrote:
(10-29-2017 , 10:09 PM)grr Wrote:

FYI,

that's strange Mike

It does say the following so I opened up a support ticket asking about the program
Quote:Note that the option to participate in the Protect a Friend program may not be available to all users.

bad
so the program is selective.  :(
[Image: ruEc6mX.png]

Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 License Key Giveaway for 1 Year

This giveaway starts on: November 1st, 2017

This giveaways ends on: December 10th ,2017

Winners will announce on  December 11th, 2017      [6 pm -10 pm]

Note: [Giveaway Extended for 10 Days, because minimum 20 Genuine users [Who follows all Giveaway Rules] should participate in giveaway]

Enter Giveaway Here

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Kaspersky Internet Security (1 Year) ahmed 13 5,092 07-02-2021 , 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  20 free licenses of Kaspersky Total Security antivirus Sasha 1 696 04-16-2021 , 06:28 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Giveaway Kaspersky Internet Security Global Key & Windows 10 Pro>Facebook Sasha 4 2,359 04-30-2020 , 12:08 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Giveaway Avast Internet Security 1 PC 1 Year Key Global Sasha 2 1,821 03-24-2020 , 11:23 AM
Last Post: hakah
  [Giveaway/contest] for 10 yearly licenses of ESET Internet Security 13. tarekma7 4 2,845 12-14-2019 , 05:13 PM
Last Post: Mohammad