Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
ESET Internet Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus Giveaway
ESET Internet Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus Giveaway
https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/threads/k...eset.33549
Thanks for the post
I wonder if the giveaway licenses can be used in any country or region.

Quote:Contest Rules: 
1. Answer the competition question - reply to the email address konkursy@programyzadarmo.net.pl
2. With the answer enter your nick in the forum (if you are a registered user). 
3. Registered users and users who do not have an account (can be registered during the competition) 
4. The registered users who give the correct answer will be drawn 15 licenses for ESET Internet Security and 7 licenses for ESET NOD32 Antivirus. 
5. Of the users who do not have accounts that provide the correct answer will be drawn 5 on ESET Internet Security and 3 licenses on ESET NOD32 Antivirus. 
6. Those who receive the licenses will be drawn via the random.org website. 
7. The winners will be 48 hours from the time the results are announced to confirm the win. 
8. The contest will be closed on 11.11.2017.

COMPETITION QUESTION: 
What are the new features in the new ESET product line? (enough to give one function)
After doing some search, you are right Mike

This is my first time to know region restrictions of ESET

I thought it is Kaspersky only. I hope the licenses in the giveaway are not Poland only!!!
(10-26-2017 , 12:03 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: After doing some search, you are right Mike

This is my first time to know region restrictions of ESET

I thought it is Kaspersky only. I hope the licenses in the giveaway are not Poland only!!!

I know the ESET license Yash gave me from the recent Australia promotion quit working after the first month.
I think the promotion stopped working because it was a promotion only meant for australian users and eset must have blocked the non australian users. The giveaway contest on PZD should work without problems. But i may be wrong.
This contest has been extended till 16th November
Winners announced.

https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/threads/k...ost-238476

I can spot hakah, tofana & wwd that I know of. Congratulations to them!
(11-18-2017 , 04:37 PM)tregs_beales Wrote: I can spot hakah, tofana & wwd that I know of. Congratulations to them!

Thanks Smile
piece of competition & prizes but from that freezed site, no thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Kaspersky Internet Security (1 Year) ahmed 13 5,092 07-02-2021 , 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  20 free licenses of Kaspersky Total Security antivirus Sasha 1 697 04-16-2021 , 06:28 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Giveaway Avast Internet Security 1 PC 1 Year Key Global Sasha 2 1,821 03-24-2020 , 11:23 AM
Last Post: hakah
  [Giveaway/contest] for 10 yearly licenses of ESET Internet Security 13. tarekma7 4 2,848 12-14-2019 , 05:13 PM
Last Post: Mohammad
  Contest BullGuard Internet Security 2020 (5 Licenses) ahmed 3 2,017 10-29-2019 , 03:50 PM
Last Post: brownie