Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
norton security standard 1pc 1 year
Promo2day is a great and well known forum. Thumb
I would like to win because this is a solid product.
Thanks for the gift to Promo2day site
Norton Security Standard
Best protection for your PC, Mac, or mobile device
(10-20-2017 , 08:29 PM)Rıza Wrote: Norton Security Standard
Best protection for your PC, Mac, or mobile device

Please say something nice about Promo2day
around 24 hrs left!
Norton Security, według mnie, najlepszy zestaw zabezpieczeń. Chcę wygrać, ponieważ licencja wkrótce. Promo2day to wiele informacji na temat niebezpieczeństw, promocji, a czasem wygrać ciekawy program.
Thank you for this great personal giveaway.

Promo2day is the best forum around for new softwares, apps, games & mobile devices reviews, promotions, nice giveaways. I get to know new released software, newest iOS & Android apps, software updates, latest security news, help from all members regarding pc or phone related problems & everything. On top of all we can win nice new software & apps in giveaways. & get to know about external page giveaways & members even help with providing particular apps in exchange.

Norton is one of the best security products for all round pc/mobile devices protection. Norton takes less resource to run & has excellent detection & protection against malware/virus/rootkits/trojans etc. So I would love to take part here.
coz of promo2day we get to win lots of cool softwares every now and then.

norton is a good product due to its light impact on the system and also its a trusted brand
dhruv2193 : Thanks for your Personal Giveaway!
Promo2day.com is a very good Forum where members can exchange their own views and opinions as well as to get along well with each other. There is also a trade centre for members to exchange their license(s) according to their individual own needs. Moreover, there are many more developer(s) softwares giveaway to Forum members from time to time. That is the main reason to explain why this Forum grows so rapidly in a very short time with members increasing to +4,000 and even more to go to +5,000 after the Christmas and New Year Holidays.

Norton Internet Security is a famous and good security software and have been using it for number of years. Owing to frequent clashing with Malwarevytes AntiMalware, I have to change to KIS instead. After few years, I would like to revert back to Norton and hope there will be improvement and satisfaction in it.
Thank you for the giveaway.

I feel myself lucky to say some words about this forum. This forum not only host different giveaways but it has successfully created a community of tech enthusiast users also this forms helps each and every one to share their views on different tropics and also this forum has helped me and every one to create friends from all over the world which big big social websites can't do we got limited to our country friends only it also helps to see what different country people thought and work I feel lucky to be a part of this very vast community of friends and also hats off to the members who works round the clock to make our dream to taste new software true.

I need this Norton Internet Security because my eset has got blocked and left me insecure and beside this it is a very good security software.

Thank You
That's it.  
I did not have Norton installed. Will install from what you see is a big interest

He is pleased with such a great forum you can find many interesting things on different important Topics from computers to phones are very pleased with this help

Thanks You