Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Review and Giveaway
Thank you!

https://twitter.com/mieszko200/status/91...8289107968

MultiCam Designer allows to combine and switch between up to four camera shots in one synced video on-the-fly is one of my favourite features. I like total 360 degrees Video editing.
Many thanks for the contest!
I like mainly these features.
Editing your 360º video projects is good tool
Noise Reduction & Sharpening
Adjust RGB Curves & HSL

https://twitter.com/romajaga/status/911905514367455232
Thanks to Cyberlink for kindly sponsoring this exciting giveaway for promo2day members. Thanks to tarekma for the excellent detailed review & arranging such a nice giveaway.

Image stabilization is hard to come by for 360 cameras, but new software from CyberLink could change that. The Taiwan-based CyberLink Corp. announced on Tuesday, September 19, the latest version of its beginner-friendly video software in the Director series with PowerDirector 16.  PowerDirector 16, the video-editing program, is the first to put 360 stabilization into a consumer-level program that’s capable of editing video from multiple camera brands.

Its quite easy to capture 360deg footages with latest digital camera models and now editing immersive video content is getting just as consumer-friendly. The software uses a stabilization algorithm that identifies then adjusts for rotational and translational camera motion.

Import
Importing 360º equirectangular video footage onto your timeline to create a 360 project is as easy as drag-n-drop.

Edit
Editing your 360º video projects is easy, using all the same editing tools you know an love.

Produce
Export 360º video in MP4 (H.264) format that you can also upload and share directly on YouTube or Facebook for your friends, family and followers to enjoy instantly.

Along with the new features designed for 360 footage, PowerDirector 16 includes a number of different features for standard video as well. The program now includes built-in color matching to create consistency across clips by matching factors like lighting, saturation, and color. New LUT support also allows users to use color tables to create film looks. The update also includes new effects and plug-ins.

Review share

Facebook share
thank you very much for giveaway.
the new feature is good features too Heart Heart Heart
Scenes filmed with different cameras and in different lighting situations can have
very different looks. Color Match lets you standardize color across different clips with the click of a button.
Set the resolution of created shadow files.
Noise Reduction reduces extraneous visible artifacts including luminance (grain) and color noise, that degrade video quality.
This is perfect for fixing lighting changes during rides and correcting underwater lighting anomalies.
Twitter
Google+
Intelligent Color Correction
Express Color Grading with LUTs
The TrueVelocity rendering engine is a 64-bit powerhouse offering smoother previewing and significantly faster production than other consumer video editing software.
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/91...4805945345
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/Danielx64/status/912486963340382208

Thank you so much fir the giveaway.

I like the fact that this software support 360 videos and the fact that it support UHD/4K videos. Also this software is very fast at encoding videos when you are ready to put it on DVD/bluray.
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...9940512768
I need cyberlink power director because i need to edit videos captured from screen recording software with a 100% professional and reliable video editing software. I also like the following feature - Intelligent Color Correction:

Scenes filmed with different cameras and in different lighting situations can have very different looks. Color Match lets you standardize color across different clips with the click of a button.
I also like that it support many video formats!!!

Thanks!!!
Thank you for the giveaway of this awesome product.

It is a very rare giveaway. Also salute to you for your hard work you put to make reviews of a software in details.

It is the best video editor and Cyberlink is best on media creation and viewing and engrossed a lot of user. I like all of its features because it is a very good editor but some of them which I like the most are its 
1.user friendly  UI
2. It has dedicated pack for holiday, wedding which will really help to create breathtaking video which are very very good option. It will minimize a lot of wok.
3.Most amazing it has support for 360 video editing which is one of a kind.
4. Also it have a large amount of file extension support which is quite impressive. 

Thats It !!!!

My Share :- Twitter

Forum Share:- http://scforum.info/index.php?topic=14011.new#new
I really like PowerDirector Ultra 16, in particular I like:
  • 360º Video Editing
  • professional blu-ray discs creation
  • option to expand through DirectorZone PowerDirector with many Transitions, DVD Menus, Titles, Particles and so on
Twitter
Twitter

PowerDirector is an excellent video editor with impressive features. Intuitive movie making, effects/themes pack & templates, video collage designer, video blending, customizable design tools, action camera center, etc are some of the impressive features.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cyberlink PowerDVD18 Ultra Giveaway tarekma7 51 15,823 06-11-2018 , 01:52 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Cyberlink PhotoDirector 9 Ultra Review and Giveaway tarekma7 34 15,820 11-07-2017 , 08:26 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Cyberlink PowerDVD 17 Giveaway tarekma7 60 25,735 04-27-2017 , 07:22 AM
Last Post: lpe
  Cyberlink Power2Go 11 Giveaway tarekma7 23 9,617 12-07-2016 , 02:49 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  [Official Giveaway] Cyberlink Power2Go 11 Platinum /1 lifetime license/ asus73 30 15,266 11-23-2016 , 07:25 PM
Last Post: Jeanjean