Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Malware found in ccleaner
(12-05-2017 , 03:20 AM)mrtrout Wrote: last time i used comodo internet security comodo allways had piriform on there trusted vendors list i checked & they removed it from that list they blacklisted it now i downloaded ccleaner try to run it & for the first time ever i got a warning from comodo about ccleaner wow could not believe it because of the whole ccleaner hack thing

Eset doing the same too,  even when open the piriform link, it doesn't allow to download.
(12-05-2017 , 03:24 AM)monstertruckpa Wrote:
(12-05-2017 , 03:20 AM)mrtrout Wrote: last time i used comodo internet security comodo allways had piriform on there trusted vendors list i checked & they removed it from that list they blacklisted it now i downloaded ccleaner try to run it & for the first time ever i got a warning from comodo about ccleaner wow could not believe it because of the whole ccleaner hack thing

Eset doing the same too,  even when open the piriform link, it doesn't allow to download.
ccleaner or piriform not trusted anymore as a trusted software & or company wow
(12-05-2017 , 03:26 AM)mrtrout Wrote:
(12-05-2017 , 03:24 AM)monstertruckpa Wrote:

ccleaner or piriform not trusted anymore as a trusted software & or company wow

by being careless, they allowed themselves, a kick goal not from a corner nor penalty, much worse because the goal was from the stands and that is not healthy reputation in response for the millions of followers.. according to them, they were raped by an intruder hacker in their servers.. I dont believe that story so much, I think they were themselves do it. hahaha Lmao Lmao Lmao
yes baziroll said it was a inside job at piriform payback for selling them to avast