Rohos Logon Key Pro Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses)
I always want to win this software, hopefully this time I am lucky enough.  Big Grin
My favorite feature for Rohos logon key are :

Protects your computer even in Windows Safe Mode login. It is not possible to bypass USB Key security by loading computer into Safe Mode .

Using usb key as replacement for windows login. This could be very helpful in the office if you want to secure your PC during lunch break.

Facebook Share
thank you very much for giveaway. Heart Heart Heart
very good program
favorite feature
Use a single USB key to log into your home, laptop and office computer
Restrict access to a computer based on whether an authorized USB key is inserted
Windows is protected even in Safe Mode
Twitter
Google+
My favorite features:
Rohos Logon Key Pro can converts any USB drive into a security token, I want to replace the Windows login with a USB drive, so  my PC automatic login or unlock when USB Key is detected.

https://twitter.com/gujk168/status/911725867927093248

Thanks a lot for the giveaway.
Thanks tarekma for the giveaway.

My share : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/912190960825716736

I like most of the software It can be used to protect Windows, even in safe mode. Not sure if other programs can do this. 
Sir. thank you for giving me such a chance,  I've always hoped to have a Rohos Logon Key Pro license for a long time, 
My favorite features is that Rohos Logon Key Pro  can replace the Windows login with a USB drive.

My share:
https://twitter.com/fullmoon1251/status/...5192764416

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
THANK YOU AGAIN!
Thanks to Rohos team for sponsoring this exclusive giveaway. Thanks to tarekma for the detailed review & arranging the giveaway.

Rohos Logon key is Two-factor authentication solutions for Windows. Secure USB Key logon. Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10 login password can be cracked via Brute Force Attack method, which is still one of the most popular password ‘guessing’ methods. As it is easy to crack a password on Microsoft Windows, the best password is both software and hardware based. This is why turning USB flash drive into a security key to lock and unlock Windows(having both Windows password and a USB security key) makes desktop almost un-crackable.

Secure authentication solution that converts any USB drive into a security token for my computer and allows me to access Windows in a secure way by means of a USB token, replacing the Windows login. This is by far the best method for protecting my Windows pc.

• Restrict access to a computer based on a USB key
  • Replaces the weak password-based login with a hardware USB key (USB flash drive or memory card)
  • Uses a long and powerful password, without the need to remember it
  • Rohos uses NIST-approved data-security principles: the password is not stored on the USB key in open form. USB key copy protection does not allow creating unauthorized Key duplicates. All data on the key is encrypted with AES 256-bit key length.
Facebook share
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Rohos Logon Key is a two-way authentication software for Windows that turns an external USB drive into a security token used for Windows login. It is simple and easy to work with. This software certainly ensures your privacy, prevents your machines from unauthorized access and provides an extra control of your computing resources. With these specific features, I am anxious to win this license and have a test on it.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...0882834314
Twitter

Rohos Logon Key seems quite an interesting software with excellent security features. You can safe guard the system i.e restrict access on protection basis, no need to enter password on each login, 2 factor login protection with many devices support, USB key can be password protected, emergency logon incase you lost USB or forgot password, & etc.
Many thanks again for this giveaway.
My share:
https://plus.google.com/1023910526220746...eEHy?hl=ro

I want to win a license key for this software as i need a lot of protection for my PC when i`m not working on it as in my place many people has access to it.
So, my favorite features are:
2 way authentication and safe and emergency logon that will help if i don`t remember the PIN or i lose my USB stick.
This software is very useful for preventing PC access for anyone curious and unaware of potential risks arising from an unsecure PC.

Thanks,
Heart
Thanks for this wonderful giveaway

https://twitter.com/jimi2061/status/913419684678008832

My Fav features:

1. Awesome product that offers a great solution to a vexing problem: it's a security given these days that you need to have a strong login password for your system (especially users with admin privileges) ... BUT it can be really tedious having to type a strong pword every time you need to reboot (like when you're manually installing MS updates and installing software). Rohos Logon Key solves this problem easily

2. Even better is that it offers 2-factor authentication and prevents bypassing USB authentication in Safe Mode -- really awesome.

3. And to top it all off, I can use it for all my machines!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 21,050 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 23,528 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,804 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,841 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 18,132 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr