Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Emsisoft Anti-Malware - 1 license ( 1-year/1-PC)
[Image: c1dac5977c03da29ace8141823d73544.jpg]

Emsisoft Anti-Malware is a premium anti-malware program to clean and protect your PC from all internet threats: ransomware, viruses, spyware, trojans, bots, adware and worms. It uses a triple-layer prevention engine. Surf Protection, Real-time File Guard, Behavior Blocker and Anti-Ransomware. Surf Protection blocks access to fraudulent and dangerous websites, while the Real-time File Guard scans for more than 10 million types of malware in real-time. It recognizes dangers immediately when they try to run or are being downloaded from the Web. New malware signatures updates are available at least 24 times per day. The Behavior Blocker with live cloud-verification scans and monitors all running programs at all times. It catches zero-day threats that aren't yet included in the signature database and as soon as a program does something suspicious, it's stopped and alerted. The fourth layer, Anti-Ransomware, intercepts ransomware before even the first file gets encrypted, while competitors often rely on detection of a repeated encryption action.

Prize:

1 x  Emsisoft Anti-Malware license ( 1-year/1-PC )

If you would like to be entered in this giveaway then just leave a comment below.

I will randomize and pick 1 winner once giveaway has ended on Sep 3, 2017
Hi, please count me in. i was having a hard time searching for the best Antivirus software and finally settled for Emsisoft after performing a self test over time. before then I came across many review about Anti-malware that was false review basically they are promoting a certain Anti-malware provider but am glad to say Emsisoft was great, best BB anti-malware engines. i performed the test myself comparing several others and i will encourage you do the same without relying on what others post online.
This would go nicely on a desktop I just repaired Thumb
Nice product i want to try this  Big Grin and thanks for giveaway
Nice product,hope to win :rolleyes:
Very nice giveaway!. Thank You for the chance to win a license. Smile
Thanks for the giveaway  Smile
Thanks for the good giveaway!
this is most app giveaway we need 

thanks

and hope to win it
Thanks a lot for the giveaway,
Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Watchdog Anti-Malware (1 year/1 PC License) Mike 7 3,605 11-02-2023 , 03:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway Kaspersky Total Security Giveaway (3 Device / 1 year License) tarekma7 63 17,791 10-21-2020 , 03:02 PM
Last Post: Damas
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2020 [1 Year/1 PC] ahmed 26 10,045 02-07-2020 , 08:13 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Emsisoft Anti malware home license **Winner** Mohammad.Poorya 29 9,478 01-19-2020 , 10:35 AM
Last Post: uyar64
  Emsisoft Anti malware home license key valid till 28 October, 2020 dhruv2193 25 8,002 01-09-2020 , 03:45 AM
Last Post: dhruv2193