Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Best Member of the year
Mrtrout is my choice here!Smile He makes this forum more enjoyable. Because of him I was able to know that it's possible to change an antivirus for almost everyday Big Grin  I will vote for him until he wins lotto . Every member of promo2day is deserving to be called the best.
Active & Worthy "baziroll"
I would like to vote for AAU
baziroll gets my vote too has helped me many times when i needed it 
sterchin
More voting is needed here. We need more member interaction
We will design a new badge and a new reward for the member who contributed a lot to our community

Voting is not enough. This is disappointing, no members want to spend few minutes just doing the vote

It's easy for the staff to select this anniversary prize but we decided to make it voting

I will extend this till September 7, 2017. If No voting I will cancel this Reward and make it MOTM
Its coincided with anniversary giveaways so not many have noticed vote in the last yellow bar in foum opening page. Can we have it extended for full month of September & if possible a separate animated line for vote for member of the year at the top please? Will make it more visible.
(09-03-2017 , 11:47 AM)tregs_beales Wrote: Its coincided with anniversary giveaways so not many have noticed vote in the last yellow bar in foum opening page. Can we have it extended for full month of September & if possible a separate animated line for vote for member of the year at the top please? Will make it more visible.

No problem to extend it if there is members response
I vote for AAU Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Member of the year 2020 Mike 1 2,660 09-16-2020 , 06:11 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Best Member of the Year 2019 tarekma7 27 7,768 09-15-2019 , 03:09 PM
Last Post: Herran
  Best member of the year 2018 tarekma7 41 10,946 02-16-2019 , 07:19 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07