Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
WebSite X5 Evolution 13 Review and Giveaway (5 Licenses)
Hi nice giveaway
I have used similar softwares earlier and would like to use this if I win
Custom HTML codes, builtin FTP engine and seo optimization are some coolest features it offer
twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway!
WebSite X5 Evolution 13 is simply a product that lets you design your website from scratch using very simple tools. You can configure your website’s basic information like title, author name, website categories, website address, and a  text description for the website. It also provides you with lots of templates which gives you various options of the resolution and responsive design, contents menu, text style, showbox, tooltip, email etc. And it is a must-to-have application for every beginner blogger or online store owner. As I intend to start my website to begin with, that is what I really want and hope to win this license.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...0047933731
I'm old and no more chance to learn coding from scratch, but this app promises I can build a beautiful website without having to learn coding first, of course I'm very interested and hopefully I'm lucky to win this giveaway, thank you

https://twitter.com/walangsangit3/status...1830557696
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7.
WebSite X5 Evolution 13 is a powerful application for getting started with our own website projects, providing us a free domain name and space for putting our site on the Web. Moreover, it has expansive features and with one click we can build every single part of a website and it offers previews and quick glances at what we’re doing as when we make a change to a website we need to immediately see and feel the difference that it makes.

Count me in for this,

Below my share:
g+
I would like to remind all members about this good giveaway
I want to try this software.
and now have a chance for got this giveaway.

Looking for my interesting :
1.   Want to try a build website with software. (bored with cms)
2.   500+ customizable graphic templates
3.   Up to 10,000 pages
4.   Built-in FTP Engine for online publication
5.   Online store with credit card payment
6.   Gateway integration
7.   Manage access and protected web pages
8.   Create multilanguage websites
9.   Create Responsive websites
10. Touch & gesture-based interaction & Site access statistics with SEO-optimization ready

i hope can win this chance  Angel

TWEET
Congratulations to the winners

[Image: jx7G33K.png]

PM me to claim your license. You have 24 hours to claim your win
Congratulations to the winners.
Congratulations goes to the winners Heart Heart Heart
Thank you  tarek and Congratulations to the other winners!

PM Sent.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BurnAware Professional Review and Giveaway [9 Licenses] tarekma7 32 16,482 09-25-2017 , 04:53 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Ant Download Manager Review and Giveaway (20 Licenses) tarekma7 41 20,987 09-11-2017 , 09:22 PM
Last Post: jelson
  [Anniversary Giveaway] Backup4all Professional Review and Giveaway [20 Licenses] tarekma7 45 20,440 09-05-2017 , 07:12 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Ashampoo Snap 10 Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 23 10,513 09-05-2017 , 06:37 PM
Last Post: tarekma7