Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Age of Empires IV Announced as a Windows 10 Exclusive
Quote:Microsoft has revealed that it's working with Relic Entertainment on Age of Empires IV, reviving the franchise after a long hiatus.

The previous title in the series, Age of Empires III, was launched all the way back in 2006. It took Microsoft more than a decade to bring it back, and it seems that they might have big plans for it.

Relic Entertainment is the studio working on the new game, but it shouldn’t come as a big surprise. Come to think about it, they have a solid background in building real-time strategy games, with franchises such as Company of Heroes and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War under their belt. Come to think of it, Relic is pretty much the perfect choice, now that the original Ensemble Studios is no more.

Read the full article HERE
Age of Empires 2 and later 3 were my favorite RTS games. And it's great to see that Microsoft make a new release for this game.
But I won't switch from Windows 7 until it get updates.
we're waiting for this fantasy real time strategy
I can't wait for Age of Empires IV. This is my favorite RTS game. Dance
Age of Empires II was one if not the best RTS ever, still played a lot in 2018, and this game is 19 years old !!

They seems to work a lot on this 4th version, game has been delayed already for further improvements.