Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
iMobie AnyTrans Giveaway - 10 Licenses
[Image: UwmC5J7.png]

AnyTrans is the ultimate iPhone manager that breaks the sync boundary and consolidates every access to all your content in one place, including music, videos, photos, messages, books, Safari history, voice memo, etc., no matter the content is from your iPhone, iTunes backup, even from iCloud. It gives efficient & minimalist control and absolute freedom over all users iOS data and files. 

1. Flash-Sync Makes the fastest data transfer in market - By largely improving the data loading and transferring speed, AnyTrans 5 gives you lightning-fast experience. It's no doubt the fastest data transfer solution in market.

2. Two-way Transfer between iOS devices, iTunes, iCloud and computer - Whether you want to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac, messages from old iPhone to new iPhone 7, music & playlists from iPhone back to iTunes library, or videos from PC to iPad, AnyTrans gets anything transferred freely between your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iTunes, iCloud and computer.

3. Easily manage all your contents on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Browse, edit and export important contacts, messages, notes, and more personal data from iPhone; well organize your photos and music in iPhone & iPad by building up your own collections and playlists - you get full control over all your iOS data & files with ultra ease.

4. Migrate everything to your new iPhone 7 within one click clone - Upon just one simple click, everything from your old iPhone, even from iPad - will be cloned to your new iPhone 7. The game-level you just conquered, the photos you took yesterday, the note you plan for shopping and the music you favors will all be there waiting for you.

5. Batch Download your favorite online videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vine, and other 900+ sites to your iPhone, iPad and computer for FREE. Whenever and wherever, you can enjoy those ads free videos without network.

[Image: QFhZhNG.jpg]

Product Full Name: AnyTrans
Product Page: https://www.imobie.com/anytrans/index.htm?p2d
Installation Package File Name: anytrans-setup.exe (Windows) / anytrans-mac.dmg (Mac)
Full Installation Package Size: 0.84MB (Windows) / 61.2MB (Mac)
Installation Package Type: Full Standalone Installation Package
Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
Latest Version Release Added on: 3rd Aug 2017
Developers: iMobie Inc.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/10/8/7/, MacOS 10.8 or above, macOS High Sierra Beta, macOS Sierra
Memory(RAM): 512 MB of RAM required
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space or above required
Processor: Pentium IV 2.4 GHz or above

Thanks to Rebon from iMobie Inc. we are able to offer 10 License codes of iMobie AnyTrans to our members for the Promo2day Anniversary Celebration. To be included in the giveaway just follow the rules posted below.

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses: 10

Validity of each license: see note below

MSRP of each license: $39.99

Giveaway duration: 10 Days

Winners: will be chosen by random.org

Rules:

1. Share the giveaway on social media or other forums.

2. Reply in a few sentences with your favorite features. Replies as best password manager, thanks, count me will be void.

3. Subscribe to our newsletter HERE and never miss any giveaways.

4. PM Mike within 5 days of winner announcement to claim your license or your win will be void.

Good luck to all!

Note: There will be a limitation for the codes offered for this giveaway. They can only be used to activate the current version and the updated versions below next major upgrade.  For example, if the version of the software is now 5.32, then the code we are giving away can be used to activate the version from 5.32 - 5.99, that is to say, the code will be invalid once the software gets updated to version 6.0. But it won't be a forced update, so, as long as users keep using the old version, the code will work forever.
iTunes is recognized as the essential tool for iDevice data sync and backup. Yet it receives quite a lot of blames due to troublesome operation, restricted functions, and even some indescribable errors during file transfer. All iPhone users have complained like "I can't sync my pics" or "My phone won't sync via iTunes" at least once or more throughout iPhone usage. Talking about iOS management programs while many offer just a little more than what you get from iTunes, the few others put powerful tools in the palm of our hand. Managing an iPhone using a Windows PC isn’t particularly convenient as there are limitations & restrictions of iOS itself get carried over to iTunes.

AnyTrans is quite unlike any iOS device manager as it is designed as a handy application with ease of use. Some exclusive features set it apart from the rest. I have used AnyTrans mainly for the extraction of backup files from iCloud backups. But as with most software programs designed to replace iTunes, AnyTrans manages music, videos, photos, contacts, messages and files. It offers two-way transfer for media files, from iDevice to PC/Mac or vice versa. It is able to create, edit and manage music playlists, transcode videos to play on iPhone iPad iPod without incompatibility problem while keeping crisp images. Such features make it described often as the most complete iOS file manager ever.

AnyTrans is designed as a handy application with ease of use. It actually delivers a fast speed to transfer files between iPhone iPad iPod and PC/Mac. Although this top iTunes alternative performs well on data backup but errors like file skipped, no device detected may happen sometimes. But its mostly negligible as AnyTrans does its job so well.

Facebook share
My favorite features for Anytrans are the two-way Transfer between iOS devices, iTunes, iCloud ,computer and can easily manage all contents on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

https://twitter.com/ojanpc/status/903331669481889792
https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/9...0693748737

i like

Update Your Playlists Directly Without iTunes

so i do not need to use iTunes and directly update new audio file added or removed

iCloud Manager with Multi-Accounts Sync

i can across my data between many account not only one
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...7121310721
I like the following features-
Migrate everything to your new iPhone 7 within one click clone - Upon just one simple click, everything from your old iPhone, even from iPad - will be cloned to your new iPhone 7. 

Two-way Transfer between iOS devices, iTunes, iCloud and computer - Whether you want to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac, messages from old iPhone to new iPhone 7, music & playlists from iPhone back to iTunes library, or videos from PC to iPad, AnyTrans gets anything transferred freely between your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iTunes, iCloud and computer. 

Batch Download your favorite online videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vine, and other 900+ sites to your iPhone, iPad and computer for FREE. Whenever and wherever, you can enjoy those ads free videos without network.
THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!! Smile
Thanks for the contest
Transfer more than media type like e-books, messages, contacts and notes, to computer or another iDevice.
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/903732846472425473
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/90...0138001408
AnyTrans frees your iPhone music from iTunes restriction. Now you can conveniently sync selected music between iTunes library and your iDevice in two-ways.
AnyTrans allows your iPhone and iPad to play up any video from anywhere. Because it smartly trans-codes all incompatible formats, such as MKV, AVCHD, M2TS, WMV and AVI and make them playable.
Great Thank Thumb

i like 

1-Fast  data transfer by Flash-Sync
2-Batch Download  from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vine, and other 900+ sites

Twitter
thank you very much for giveaway. Heart Heart Heart
like this features
3. Easily manage all your contents on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Browse, edit and export important contacts, messages, notes
and more personal data from iPhone; well organize your photos and music in iPhone & iPad by building up your own collections and playlists
you get full control over all your iOS data & files with ultra ease.
4. Migrate everything to your new iPhone 7 within one click clone - Upon just one simple click, everything from your old iPhone,
even from iPad - will be cloned to your new iPhone 7. The game-level you just conquered, the photos you took yesterday
the note you plan for shopping and the music you favors will all be there waiting for you.

Twitter
Google+
Thanks for the Giveaway!
iMobile AnyTrans is a simple solution to transfer any kind of data stored on your iOS device to your PC or Mac. There is nothing to install on your iOS device and the only thing to do on your iPhone or iPad is confirm that the device is a Trusted Connection. All main options are clearly laid out and there is no problem for manual importing and exporting files. With this easy and freeway of transferring my data, I am anxious to win this license and have a test on it.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...0704564332