Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Glen Travis Campbell 1936-2017 R.I.P.
http://www.glencampbell.com/glentraviscampbell   Glen Travis Campbell
1936-2017
It is with the heaviest of hearts that we announce the passing of our beloved husband, father, grandfather, and legendary singer and guitarist, Glen Travis Campbell, at the age of 81, following his long and courageous battle with Alzheimer's disease.

Glen is survived by his wife, Kim Campbell of Nashville, TN; their three children, Cal, Shannon and Ashley; his children from previous marriages, Debby, Kelli, Travis, Kane, and Dillon; ten grandchildren, great- and great-great-grandchildren; sisters Barbara, Sandra, and Jane; and brothers John Wallace “Shorty” and Gerald.

In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Glen Campbell Memorial Fund at BrightFocus Foundation through the CareLiving.org donation page.

A personal statement from Kim Campbell will follow.

The family appreciates your prayers and respect for their privacy at this time.   Cry Cry Cry Cry
I grew up with this man's great music.  ...I feel a true loss. The times, they are a changing...

One of my favorites of his:
Click here to see and hear on youtube.com
Rainbow 
R.I.P. Glen Travis Campbell Worship

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interview with Alice Cooper on late musician Glen Campbell (FOX 10 Phoenix ) mrtrout 0 2,007 08-13-2017 , 08:28 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy (RIP Glen) mrtrout 2 1,989 08-09-2017 , 02:49 AM
Last Post: clyde