Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional (5 Lifetime Licenses)
Thanks to Stellar Team, Tarekma7 & Mike for this awesome giveaway!

Stellar Phoenix is an interesting product with many well desired features. Its a quite unique Data Recovery software that can be used to recover data from folowing cases like 
  • Formatting
  • Computer viruses corrupting and deleting data
  • Malfunctioning of computer
  • Deletion of data and directories

Stellar Phoenix has Multi product lineups, works all the time, very nice intuitive user interface. All are likeable features. I also prefer

• Recovers photos, videos, and other multimedia files
  • Supports efficient scanning of storage space greater than 5TB
  • Searches lost or deleted volumes on Windows based hard drives
  • Supports recovery from Windows 10/8.1/ 8/ Windows 7/ Vista / XP
  • Small footprint in resource level
  • Creating an image of my HDD is a very unique feature I loved, in case of data corruption its very useful.
  • Option to add desired file type for recovery process.
All these features make Stellar Phoenix an excellent Data backup & recovery software & I would recommend this.

Facebook Share
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7 & Mike.   Thumb

This is a very good software for recovering all sort of files, drives and even partitions as far as i remember when i tried it. Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional recovers lost or deleted files, folders, documents, photos, videos, and other files even after severe or bad corruption of the drive and other data loss events caused due to accidental formatting and or unfaulty deletion. The recovery process is easy for all our lost, removed or deleted files for Windows PC such as documents, emails, spreadsheets, presentations, photos, videos, audio files, Pdfs and varia.

Count me in for this giveaway, pls.

Below my share:
g+
Sir,thank you very much.
My favorite feature:
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery can recover specific file types of my choice with provision to add new file types, and it's easy to recover data in case of System Failure.

https://twitter.com/gujk168/status/898311527551213568
Tarekma7,thanks for the giveaway.
my favourite features.
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional can recover data from any kind of storage media with easy-to-use user interface, and ability to search for lost data in specific folders and recover data. 

https://twitter.com/zgmhgm/status/897448960649961475
My favorite features for this software are its ability to create image of entire partition for data recovery and recovers files, folders, documents, emails, photos & videos even after formatting or deletion. A license for this software could be very helpful to me in case I accidental file deletions.

https://www.facebook.com/zohan.zurich.9/...0191055679
Giveaway share

Stellar Phoenix looks neat software with good features. It can find or recover deleted documents, photos, videos, etc from hard drive, CD/DVD, SD cards & USB. It can even retrieve data from corrupted or formatted hard drive, find inaccessible hard drive partitions, & create image of partition for data recovery.
One day is remaining here
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery is data recovery software that recovers lost or deleted or formatted data from laptops, computers, mobiles and servers. It has special features which can help you recover data and files from burnt or corrupt optical media such as DVD, CD discs thus saving your valuable assets. It also has the ability to resurrect files that you, an application, your OS or a virus have deleted. Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery provides sales and technical support via a support portal. It offers 24 hours consumer support with an excellent phone and email support as well as live chat with a professional team to assist in data recovery and give relevant information on the product. This specific good support service drives me the great desire of winning this license and have a trial on it.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...3532875716
Thank you for the  giveaway of this awesome software.

Stellar Data Recovery is a great company which make these kinds of excellent product. Stellar Phoenix Windows Data recovery has unique feature to recover over a vast media file types also with a support of extensive file systems.  It will be very helpful for the removable storage media,  many times memory card gets corrupted so we have no option other than to format it and eventually we loose the files. It will help to recover those files.

My share:  https://twitter.com/KabirajSupratim/stat...7928885249
Thank you for the giveaway.
My favourite features:
Recover data from large Hard Drives with capacity greater than 5TB
- Recover lost partitions
- Cloning, creating disc images and bootable discs, create image of the entire partition to recover data
- The program is easy to use
- Recover files, folders, documents, emails, photos & videos even after formatting or deletion
My share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 18,134 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional Review and Giveaway tarekma7 37 14,375 01-26-2019 , 09:56 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest iTools For Windows (5 Premium Licenses with Lifetime Upgrades) tarekma7 7 5,250 11-04-2018 , 02:07 PM
Last Post: Bronwen
  Promo2day Contest iBoysoft Data Recovery Professional (6 Lifetime Licenses with Upgrades) tarekma7 38 16,282 10-22-2018 , 09:05 AM
Last Post: Raur
  [Review and Giveaway] CleverPDF for Windows (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 27 10,780 09-16-2018 , 02:17 PM
Last Post: kubik67