Yamicsoft Windows 10 Manager / 5 license lifetime/
best app to tweak windows 10 and optimize it

help me to control update cos update is hard in windows 10

https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/8...1443159040
Thanks to asus73 & Yamicsoft for this great giveaway.

Windows 10 Manager is a system utility that helps you optimize, tweak, repair and clean up Windows 10. It will increase your system speed, eliminate system fault, improve system security, and meet all of your expectations. There are so many tweaks it's hard to remember how to navigate them. There is a registry cleaner that has never broken my computer yet, a privacy cleaner, and a very handy repair center that fixes various things. Another handy tool is a registry finder that will find search the registry for certain keywords.

Facebook share
Tomorrow's finish, last hours for entry.
Thank You for Exclusive Giveaway Thumb Thumb

why you want to win a license?
to improve performance and increase speed of my pc

Twitter
Thanks asus73

I would like to have
Windows 10 Manager Features

because of its security and network tools
thank you very much for giveaway. Heart Heart Heart
because one best and perfect tool for tweaking windows

Twitter
Google+
Thank you for the giveaway.
I need a complete program for a my son's  laptop, to optimize, repair the system, improve security and clean its Windows 10.
My share
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Yamicsoft Windows 10 Manager is a software that provides the facility to manage Windows Opertating System. It helps to manage Windows setting, registry, add and remove program, desktop manager as well as shared disk space and file. The most important features provided is System Restore and Repair Centre which controls the processing and repairs central issues of your computer. It will also remove cache and temporray files from your computer and help you to recover your data. With these good features provided by this software, I am anxious to win this license and have a test on it.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...0683326001
[Image: IsNZyHe.jpg]

Congratulations

Black - no link

Winners must contact me within 2 days after giveaway ends to claim their win. If a winner does not respond to me within that time-frame, their win will be void.

PM - email
Congratulations to the winners.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro: Lifetime/1 year License Giveaway tarekma7 14 16,770 07-06-2019 , 02:49 AM
Last Post: MizzM
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (5x Lifetime License) khanyash 20 9,901 10-05-2018 , 09:20 PM
Last Post: scot
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10x Lifetime License) khanyash 23 10,003 10-03-2018 , 05:15 AM
Last Post: khanyash
  Promo2day Giveaway DVDFab YouTube to MP3 (Lifetime License Giveaway) tarekma7 19 9,113 09-15-2018 , 01:00 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Mirillis Splash 2.0 5 X lifetime commercial license deathsmear 61 17,354 01-02-2018 , 08:12 PM
Last Post: 3e6-16hn