Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Rapid7 MDR Offers “Full Visibility” and Stronger Security Focus Over Traditional MSSP

Published on Jul 26, 2017
As a cybersecurity engineer at this real estate company, Tony Hamil is responsible for almost everything security-related in his organization. That includes monitoring endpoints and user behavior around the world. To get the visibility and 24/7 support he needed to supplement his small team, he turned to Rapid7 Managed Detection and Response (MDR) based on a recommendation from Gartner. MDR, in combination with Rapid7’s incident detection and response tool InsightIDR, provides him with everything he needs to monitor his environment and correlate incidents—even at 2:00 in the morning.

Testimonial highlights
—“Our biggest problem with our previous MSSP was we had very little visibility into how the endpoints were corresponding with each other."
—“InsightIDR, whether it was the platform, effectiveness, and even cost, was almost hands and down better…”
—“ A lot of my executives like to have that warm and fuzzy 24/7 ... Somebody's always watching our logs”
—“One of the nicer things about InsightIDR is, even though you guys are managing it, I feel like I can do anything within that software.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Lazarus cybercrime group uses traditional APT techniques to spread VHD ransomware mrtrout 0 1,330 07-29-2020 , 06:58 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Mac adware is more sophisticated and dangerous than traditional Mac malware sidemoon 0 1,261 02-29-2020 , 10:40 PM
Last Post: sidemoon
  Microsoft Making Windows 7 Easy to Hack Due to Full Focus on Windows 10 mrtrout 1 1,764 10-08-2017 , 09:21 AM
Last Post: ivanho2
  Cybersecurity company relaunches under new name to further focus on empowering users mrtrout 0 1,855 02-20-2017 , 08:03 PM
Last Post: mrtrout