Impedio Security Ransomware Shield Review + 10 Personal Annual Pack Giveaway
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...0975836164  Thanks
I like the following features-
Backup Important Files.
Network Shared Resources Protection.
Hello first I want to thank the contest organizer and the manufacturer who made the keys available. Ransomware threats are the biggest problem in internet today, the standard signature protection offered by antivirus is very unreliable. Every day new types of ransomware are created, they can usually infect thousands of victims before antivirus engines begin to identify threats. This threat requires new solutions, and today a few programs have emerged that proactively and effectively identify and neutralizes these new threats. Impedio Security Ransomware Shield, has all the features for effective protection against Ransomware, especially I like the MBR / MFT protection option and backup option. I have a lot of files that I do not want to lose, so I decided to start this contest, and here is my share on Twitter :

https://twitter.com/TomaszN88111867/stat...2565442564
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Impedio Security Ransomware Shield protects protection from malware attacks to prevent users accessing the system as 
well as blocking system screen and locking user's files. 
Favorite features provided by the Shield :
Protection against ransomware : analyzes each operation executed on your data in real time and all corrupt or encrypted
                                files can be easily restored with just one click upon detection of a virus.
Backups : creates full backups of your data frequency on the hard disk at your own choice.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...4727106930
Giveaway Ended Winners will be announced soon
monstertruckpa  & Starship  (Invalid ; No Share Links )

Others (9) will receive PM with License

Heart Congratulations Heart
Congratulations to the winner Heart Heart
Heart Heart Licenses Sent Via PM Heart Heart
License received.
Thanks so much deathsmear.
License received. Thank you deathsmear & Impedio Security for a great giveaway contest. Thumb Bow Thank you
Thank you very much deatshmear  Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway ExpressVPN 10X Annual Accounts Giveaway deathsmear 97 30,962 05-25-2019 , 12:34 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  ESET internet security Review and Giveaway tarekma7 46 13,562 08-02-2018 , 11:19 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  AppCheck Pro Anti-Ransomware Review and Giveaway (15 Licenses) tarekma7 29 13,609 12-06-2017 , 01:10 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Xvirus Personal Firewall Pro Review+ Giveaway 10 X Lifetime Licenses deathsmear 53 17,777 10-26-2017 , 06:19 PM
Last Post: monstertruckpa
  AppCheck Pro Anti-Ransomware by CheckMAL (Personal Edition) [10 Licenses] tarekma7 46 20,749 07-12-2017 , 01:45 PM
Last Post: Starship