Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
UnHackMe v9.0
[Image: 2014-03-12_000017.png?6000]

Quote:UnHackMe allows you to remove Google Search redirects, rootkits, trojans, backdoors, viruses, worms, adware, spyware, keyloggers, unwanted programs, etc.
The main difference between UnHackMe and other antirootkit software is its detection method. Precise double-checking for a Windows-based PC, which allows identifying and eliminating any types of malicious software. Instant tracking of malicious code in the system. UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software, but currently it eliminates all types of malicious software: rootkits, Trojans, worms, viruses and so on. UnHackMe does not slow up your PC and it is compatible with any anti-virus programs.

Terms and Conditions:
  • This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for noncommercial use
  • You get free database updates but no free program updates; if you update the program, it may become unregistered
  • No free tech support
  • You must redeem the license key before this offer has ended

Technical Details:

• Developed by Greatis Software
  • Version is v9
  • Download size is 17.7 MB
  • Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/unhackme-sale
Also available on Promo2day blog:  https://sales.promo2day.com/daily-free-giveaways/
New giveaway found
link

License Key: U900-JL12-34V9-RZ1N
(180Days License)

download link

download link
Message says ''giveaway expired, try 30-day trial'' when exe file is run. When zip file is opened, garbled letters in the dialogue box (presumably in place of the original language and not English).  Downloading the trial 30-day version gives 30 days full usage, but the key in this thread is only for the giveaway version.
(10-08-2017 , 11:11 AM)Rob Wrote: Message says ''giveaway expired, try 30-day trial'' when exe file is run. When zip file is opened, garbled letters in the dialogue box (presumably in place of the original language and not English).  Downloading the trial 30-day version gives 30 days full usage, but the key in this thread is only for the giveaway version.

Hi Rob,

I am also testing it now.
I see that the app does indicate license expired?
:(
I am testing the other download links offered.
Also, downloading directly from website..will test and let you guys know asap
Pls ignore latest posting of Unhackme, on 08 Oct 2017
I have tried all 4 download links offered for giveaway.
One is expired, three are in a foreign language, which I managed to install, but does not accept the license key offered.
I did also download one from the Vendor`s website, and have been told this key is only valid for giveaway edition
:(
This giveaway is no good...pls ignore