DVDFab Media Player Review + Giveaway 10X Lifetime Pro Free Upgrade
Thanks deathsmear and DVDFab for yet another extraordinary giveaway!

I been using DVDFab free version for years and so far had no problem with it. I got a chance to experience its PRO version during a past giveaway few year ago which and it barely give me any playback issue. i need the pro version that allow me to play blueray and dvd video.

what i like the most of this video player is its customization. we cna customize various aspect feature of the player from the skin, hotkey, playlist and many else.

one thing it lack is the web compatibility similarly of VLC player where we are allow to integrate the player with various streaming site to play video directly without downloading. if dvdfab can provide this feature it will be awesome.

twitter share

good luck all!
thank you very much for giveaway.DVDFab Media player  without any doubt can play any format and have very nice skin
and i like show preview(f6) function

i would love to see feature allow edit default hotkeys

Twitter
Google+
I've tried many players out there to watch my encoded 4K videos using H.265 including DVDFab.

My far the best player I have come across is MPC-HC. Comparing this with DVDFab, on a Intel i7 with hardware encoding/decoding disabled I found DVDFab to lag to much and it becomes impossible to watch any 4K videos using H.265. MPC-HC on the other hand is very fluid and smooth and free.

Saying that I would still consider DVDFab when it comes to blu-ray playback. When they run their promotions, I've always use their player to watch blu-ray disk as the decryption is quick with minimal lag. For this reason I would love to win a license so that I can continue to use their blu-ray playback player.

I think there are still improvement that DVDFab can make to optimize their player. This product does has the potential to reach that goal.

My tweet: https://twitter.com/skd0siaas2/status/88...7688431618

Thanks
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...1865661440
https://plus.google.com/u/0/104949098750...iVjjQTmYoa
Thanks for the giveaway!!!! Smile
DVD FAB MEDIA PLAYER IS VERILY THE BEST MEDIA PLAYER FOR PLAYING BLU-RAY , DVD VIDEOS AND MANY  OTHER VIDEO FORMATS.
Few Blu-ray movie players are on the market because of the royalties for the technologies involved, but there are some. DVDFab has joined the PowerDVD and WinDVD of the world with its own player aptly titled DVDFab Media Player. DVDFab Media Player plays Blu-ray movies perfectly. DVDFab Media Player's interface is clean as a whistle. The best feature of DVDFab Media Player is the "Quick & Simple" navigation, which allows you to bypass all the junk you normally have to view when you play a DVD or Blu-ray disc. Just load the disc, hit play, and the movie begins. 

DVDFab Media Player maintains high-quality audio tracks, no matter how you listen to your Blu-ray movies. DVDFab Media Player is simple Blu-ray player software. You'll be able to start watching a movie within seconds or loading your Blu-ray Disc. However, in comparison to other BD programs, DVDFab does not offer enough to give you a home theater experience on your computer. Fortunately, this Blu-ray playing software maintains the HD video and audio found on Blu-ray Discs, and you'll be able to set it up to your preferences quickly. 

The media bar on the bottom gives you all the normal video controls, and if you want to skip ahead to a specific chapter, you can open the chapter menu. The chapter menu automatically adjusts the video screen, so you won't have a menu blocking the action on the screen. You can play movies from Blu-ray Disc, DVD and video file. Unfortunately, the Blu-ray software does not include a media library to organize your digital videos.

DVDFab Media Player is the best Blu-ray media player software available in the Internet world. The impressive playback capacity presents video lovers the world's first-level media viewing experience at home. DVDFab Media Player plays back all the video formats you have, including the HEVC (H.265)UHD (Ultra High Definition) and 4K videos, as well as DVD/Blu-ray ISO image files and folders, even unprotected 4K UHD Blu-ray ISO files and folders, with native navigation menu support.

DVDFab Media Player supports Dolby and DTS audio formats, and whether you're watching the movie through your computer with headphones plugged in or through an HDMI-connected TV, it does a great job preserving the audio quality. If you're watching a movie and want to change the aspect ratio, DVDFab has video stretching tools.

Thanks to Deathsmear and DVDFab team for this contest.

My Share: Twitter

Regards...
Thanks, DVDFab Media Player is something i need, has low impact on system, plays many video files, is simple and has beautiful skins to choose from, had several free video players but i was not satifsied, i need a solid and fresh media player which i can rely on, good luck for all ;) 

Twitter
Thanks to deathsmear & DVDFab team for this amazing giveaway!

DVDFab Media Player promises to be the media player that will deliver up to the minute (on demand, in fact) copy protection updates to ensure ANY Blu-ray movie will play. As I am a home user mostly I would use a media player that offers lifetime license. DVDFab suits me that way.

Features I like:
Offers two playback modes: full navigation mode or quick and simple mode.
  • Supports encrypted/DRM-protected/region-locked Blu-ray and DVD movies and TV shows, plus regular non-encrypted Blu-rays and DVDs
  • Works with HD and SD content
  • Supports Blu-ray and DVD menu
  • Expert users can modify playback settings (codec, subtitles, etc.)
  • Excellent playback quality
  • Clean, easy-to-use interface that has multiple different skins you can use in the program

I'm not sure if it supports 3D format movies so if not would like such a feature. Ability to upscale SD video to fit an HD screen would be desirable too for a home user since I can't buy all movies & TV shows on BluRay. The full navigation mode is a bit tricky for me as it failed to load one of the titles, however simple mode does the trick. Perhaps a detailed specs & easy to use user guide can be included so I don't have to go through their forums & find solutions. The Media player 2 has excellent playback capability. I'm not sure it supports a media library. The help section in program is weak & had to go through tutorials on the site. Lifetime license is slightly steep at $99.

Overall DVDFab Media Player is one of the best blue ray DVD player software available for home user music and movie lovers like me. Since UHD Blu-rays won't play back on PC  yet so I have tested as usual Blu-ray and DVD titles that I have. Will have to test again in a Home Theatre setup to see how much satisfactory it is in giving a truly good UHD viewing experience.

Facebook share
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/8...4169484288
Thanks for the contest for this great program and the chance to win it.

This is a soft that I would like to win. Smile
Thank you for the giveaway.
DVDFab Media Player is one of the best DVD player software. It is characterized by speed and very simple interface. The program allows you to directly read ISO images and copes with most formats including HEVC, UHD and 4K.
DVD / Blu-ray / ISO image files playback
Lightweight and easy to use
HEVC (H.265), UHD and 4K video playback
Perfect Quality
Frequent Updates to Support New Movies
My share
Thanks for the Giveaway!
DVDFab Media Player Pro is a powerful Windows based media player software that help you to play all kinds of media(videos) on your operating system, from downloaded YouTube videos to Blu-ray discs. It also supports Blu-ray disc playback and menu navigation and offers you lifetime free playback of Blu-ray & DVD ISO files, folders and other video files, both 2D or 3D.  

Additional Information :
1. DVDFab Media Player offers two playback modes: full navigation mode or quick and simple mode. The former gives you the FULL Blu-ray experience, the latter gives the more simple “jump to the movie” type playback with Internet populated data about the title.
2. DVDFab Media Player can tell the movie folder you are loading is a DVD folder or Blu-ray one. In addition, it also has the capability to collect the movie informations available from internet, like title name, release date, rating category, director, actor & actress information, poster etc. 
3. DVDFab Media Player is a freeware, on the premise that you use it only for playing Blu-ray ISO files, folders and other video files from your local hard disc drive. A registration code is required after 60 days if you have the need to play a real disc, be it a Blu-ray or DVD.

For Reference :
1. DVDFab Media Player for Mac Free version cannot play Blu-ray, and the Pro version has 30 days trial limitation. 
2. DVDFab Media Player requires an Internet connection to play Blu-ray discs. However, when you are not connected, you can play other media already downloaded to your computer.

Facebook sharing links :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...8115739258
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...2888603114

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,810 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,971 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Contest EaseUS Partition Master Pro 4X Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 49 25,179 02-28-2020 , 09:21 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,595 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,563 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr