DVDFab Media Player Review + Giveaway 10X Lifetime Pro Free Upgrade
Thanks to deathsmear & DVDFab team for this amazing giveaway!

DVDFab Media Player promises to be the media player that will deliver up to the minute (on demand, in fact) copy protection updates to ensure ANY Blu-ray movie will play. As I am a home user mostly I would use a media player that offers lifetime license. DVDFab suits me that way.

Features I like:
Offers two playback modes: full navigation mode or quick and simple mode.
  • Supports encrypted/DRM-protected/region-locked Blu-ray and DVD movies and TV shows, plus regular non-encrypted Blu-rays and DVDs
  • Works with HD and SD content
  • Supports Blu-ray and DVD menu
  • Expert users can modify playback settings (codec, subtitles, etc.)
  • Excellent playback quality
  • Clean, easy-to-use interface that has multiple different skins you can use in the program

I'm not sure if it supports 3D format movies so if not would like such a feature. Ability to upscale SD video to fit an HD screen would be desirable too for a home user since I can't buy all movies & TV shows on BluRay. The full navigation mode is a bit tricky for me as it failed to load one of the titles, however simple mode does the trick. Perhaps a detailed specs & easy to use user guide can be included so I don't have to go through their forums & find solutions. The Media player 2 has excellent playback capability. I'm not sure it supports a media library. The help section in program is weak & had to go through tutorials on the site. Lifetime license is slightly steep at $99.

Overall DVDFab Media Player is one of the best blue ray DVD player software available for home user music and movie lovers like me. Since UHD Blu-rays won't play back on PC  yet so I have tested as usual Blu-ray and DVD titles that I have. Will have to test again in a Home Theatre setup to see how much satisfactory it is in giving a truly good UHD viewing experience.

Facebook share

Messages In This Thread
RE: DVDFab Media Player Review + Giveaway 10X Lifetime Pro Free Upgrade - by tregs_beales - 07-19-2017 , 07:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 21,286 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 23,952 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Contest EaseUS Partition Master Pro 4X Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 49 25,511 02-28-2020 , 09:21 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 27,204 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 18,432 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr