DVDFab Media Player Review + Giveaway 10X Lifetime Pro Free Upgrade
Thank You so Much for this giveaway. I have been using DVDFAB Media Player pro since very long time and I am totally in love with it for the kind of picture quality it provides and the simple user interface. Belo are the link to my sharing:

1. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sumankumaar07/p...9065764785
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/sumankumaar/status/8...0018838529
Thank you for the giveaway!

DVDFab Media Player is one of the popular high-quality DVDFab products and most likely it's the best media player currently on the market. It supports a huge list of multimedia file formats and also plays the relatively new HEVC format, UHD and 4K videos. DVDFab Media Player can flip and rotate videos that really might come in handy while trying to watch videos shot at the wrong angle using a mobile device for example. There's also a built-in skin support that can enhance the experience and satisfy even the most demanding users. Another great feature is its ability to play DVD and Blu-ray ISO images and folders. All in all it's an excellent media player that features all that could be necessary for the video lovers.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/88...1655538688
Seems llike the organizer was asking for a useful comment but guess most of them was just mere copy and paste from external site :p

this might be irrelevant but for those who want to know i am currently using MPC-HC and it works without a flaw and support most video files so for those who looking for a free alternative here you go and my recommendation.

before i start i want to stress that my point of view might be outdated as it was based on my past experience with pst version 2 of dvdfab. back then, i was having serious bug and issue with it as the player often had issue such as crashing especially playing with video in MKV format that haunt me every time i was about to use the rewind and fast forwar command. i cant say it was totally the fault of the player itself might as well happen because of my corrupted system but it is jsut for me to guess.

so i decided to give this player a chance and reinstall it on my new system. so far it works great and play well including MKV video but in comparison to MP-HC it takes awful lot more of system memory and resources which (about 6,000k memory in comaprison to MP-HC of 4,000k). playlist is almost very fancy and manageable to say the least where i can easily add multimedia file to my existing/current playlist.

touching on the customization what stand-out in my opinion is the pre-build skin (tho rather limited to 3 skin type selection only). what surprise me is that i am not allowed to customize my hotkey as it is no where to be found in the player settings. i wouldn't even wan't to bother about searching online for help on how to do it as i expected it to be more user friendly and that will just defeat the purpose alone. more disappointment to follow as offline help and manual is no where to be seen. anyway if you are looking for one here is it http://download.dvdfab.cn/manual/dvdfab1...Manual.zip but wondering if it really too much of an asking to have it included within the application so that it can be easily accessible offline.

tested with other video file such as mp4 and avi video. flawless. and here it goes again with new problem as it seem that the player unable to recognise subtitle file and have it automatically run along side video with same/identical file name. have no problem with other player but well i am required to add subtitle manually unless the subtitle is come build along with the video files. not a big deal tho but worth a mention in my opinion.

the player claim to play most of video files and i manage to run few different without problem. unable to test the dvd and blue ray playback as it is only for pro version it seems. i also like the sleek design of the player.

here is a fact note mentioning directly from the developer website

Quote:
  1. Why does my computer have to be connected to the Internet to play Blu-ray discs?
    DVDFab Media Player requires internet access to access DVDFab's server to decode AACS and BD+ copy protections to play the encrypted Blu-ray discs.
    Whenever an internet-based communication happens between your personal information and DVDFab website, the Privacy Policy shall apply. Fengtao Software Inc. SHALL NEVER disclose your privacy to any third party in any form.

totally a no go for me if you to ask which defeat the offline usage of video player itself.

sorry for being too negative about the player as it really had a lot of room for improvement and still miles off the lane to be in the same level of open source player such as VLC.

anyway, even tho being so critical of the player i still would like a chance to have a chance to win a license. good luck all!

[Image: k7eLpeq.jpg]
A Few Hours Remaining
Giveaway Ended 
Winners will be announced later
Congratulations

5 Winners with Useful Feedback

tarekma7

Ya5h Kh4n

kcak

saukeen

tregs_beales

5 winners  by Random.org

[Image: s1L9FK8.jpg]

Winners must PM with Email & Real Name within 2 days of winners announcement
congratulation all winner
OMG I am among winners again! Wiggle

Thanks to Deathsmear & DVDFab for the giveaway.  Bow Congratulations to every other winners & everyone participated.
congratulation all winner Heart
Congrats to the winners.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 21,039 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 23,507 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Contest EaseUS Partition Master Pro 4X Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 49 25,376 02-28-2020 , 09:21 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,830 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 18,127 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr