Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 (10 License Keys)
Thanks for giveaway
https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/886822549459312640

Good All-in-One Protection Software
favorite features is Auto-Sandboxing technology
Thank you for this opportunity.

CIS is a very good and a complete suite to protect your system from known & unknown threats.
Its firewall is the most outstanding feature of all and stands above the rest.  

Twitter
“What feature do you like best in Comodo Internet Security Complete and WHY?”

1. Comdo D+ (Hips)
2. Comodo Auto Sandbox in Firewall

"I have used comodo's firewall for 10 years+." Smile

My Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway.

my share

The features  like most are the detection ability to abnormal connection, it's very helpful when I' going to download and try some new software. Also the auto sandbox function, it's great for open files or run programs from untrusted sources.
i like its HIPS and the support. but have not used for a long time .
https://twitter.com/allokkumar4/status/8...8570969088
thanx for the giveaway

share : https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...9768241839

i like the firewall, its very powerfull along with the sandbox technology
My favorite features: auto sandbox and firewall 
https://twitter.com/oxma2323/status/888683920937627649
Currently I am looking for a complete and most importantly lightweight software that can support my other low spec ladtop. it was currently protected by malwarebyte but have an extra layer of protection wouldn't be a bad idea anyway. i had bad experience in the past with another security provider (wouln't want to specifically mention their name) as it really take much of my system memory while running idle in background causing it to frequently had problem such as BSoD (trust me after uninstall it the problem is gone) that i need to restart my pc often and it affect my productivity with my works. however my working nature also require a secure system as i am running an online shop while having the needs to deal with online payment site very often therefore security is a top priority for me and this make comodo secure shopping feature really suit my situation here.

comodo $500 policy really does catch my eye i was wondering how it works and whether it will work with user who acquired the product from such giveaway medium as we are not really a "paid" customer.

if you would like for feature suggestion obviously i am looking for a antivirus solution that also provide a VPN service build in. i rather much trust them than any other vpn provider that prioritize on security such as encryption.

thanks for this giveaway again and wish all participant the best of luck.

[Image: xOs9WBD.jpg]
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7.
For me Comodo seems to be a reliable and interesting software. I like a lot their free offer of an internet security for all users, the concept is cool and on my taste.
Furthermore, for the PRO solution i would say that Unlimited Live Expert Virus Removal & $500 Virus-Free Guarantee features that come with the PRO solution it worth a try for this combo.
Cool

Below my share:
fb
Thanks for great giveaway.
Smile

Always loved using Comodo firewall, as it is very good protection. I see this package has good protection against buffer overflow attacks.
Have heard recently that CIS as a whole is also receiving great reviews.
I currently utilize Comodo AV on my CentOS main machine and I am happy with the results. Only installed about 2 weeks ago. Rated one of best for Linux, that`s why I am using it.
I also like the cloud based idea, as it does not rely on manual virus definition updates, and should be both reliable and also very up to date.

Shares

Google Plus

Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest ESET Internet Security Giveaway - 4 Licenses Mike 63 18,140 12-02-2018 , 06:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  ESET internet security Review and Giveaway tarekma7 46 13,563 08-02-2018 , 11:19 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  [Exclusive] Watchdog Online Security Pro [10 License Keys] tarekma7 29 15,014 08-17-2017 , 12:10 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales
  Ashampoo WinOptimizer 14 (10 License Keys) tarekma7 32 13,278 03-27-2017 , 10:18 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Franzis HDR Projects 4 Pro Giveaway [10 License Keys] tarekma7 16 7,545 12-13-2016 , 12:02 AM
Last Post: Jarom