Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: G+ Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
HitmanPRO.Alert /1PC, 1 year/
I want to win HPA because I need a protection against ransomwares and zero-day exploit.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: LowcyGier
I would like to win a license because this is excellent second opinion software.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, asus73.
I`m currently using this software and i can say that HitmanPro.Alert with the new CryptoGuard module does an awesome job protecting a Windows computer against uncatalogued new threats and crypto ransomware. The product intelligently identifies malicious behavior beyond signature-based analysis, which makes it highly responsive to 0days attempts keeping us safe from most of the wild online threats.

My share:

Good & effective addition to your security arsenal to protect from rising ransomware & other known & unknown threats.
Thanks to asus73 & promo2day for this excellent giveaway!

Hitmanpro Alert is a fantastic program that gives real time & AM, antiransomware protection all in one suit & is very effective against any kind of ransomware or exploit programs. It is highly rated by professionals & scored high in security tests thereby its the most suggested, effective & trusted security software . I do not have a similar security program myself so I want to win.

email subscribed

Ransomware protection
I want to try this unique security tool I never try before as it is a good chance my current antivirus is expiring soon. thanks.

After ransomware is detected HitmanPro.Alert can detect, remove, and reverse its effects.

Thank you very much for this giveaway!
HitmanPro.Alert  is good protection against ransomware viruses. Additional advantages of the program are: protection against exploits, keystroke encryption and bad usb protection. Thanks.
thanks
Hitman Pro is great tool to find malware that were escaped by other antimalwaress