NetLimiter 4 Review and Giveaway [10 Licenses]
Thanks for the giveaway, tarekma7. Netlimiter is a very good Internet traffic control and monitoring tool available on the market useful to set download/upload transfer rate limits for applications and connections, simply like an advanced firewall. It's also able to monitor the internet traffic. Netlimiter offers comprehensive set of internet statistical tools that include real-time traffic measurement and long-term per-application internet traffic statistics, very good to have it on hand.

My share below:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thumb
Thanks given by: LowcyGier
thanks for the giveaway

features that I like: can decide which applications connects to the internet and the speed of this connection, set download and upload transfer rate limits for different applications.

I can control applications communication, bandwidth, etc. Check traffic statistics or real-time traffic for applications. Define or edit rules, filters & control applications behavior.
Thank you for the giveaway of this awesome software.

Why I want to win a license.
This kind of tools really help us to stay protected from the over rising threats and bad traffics which we come across daily. It will really help me to get control over the bandwidth for my computer and applications too. Also it will help me to see in depth that which application is connecting to the internet or which service is receiving or sending data to the internet without my permission. It will really help me to get my privacy level to one step up. Also I can set rules to a particular application which is very interesting. Although I loved all the features it has but still there are some features which will really help me to stay secure in this cyberworld. That's It.

My Share:-  

Thank you for your hard work,Sir!
NetLimiter provides rule scheduler which offers the option to start or stop rule at given time.I want to control and monitor my internet traffic.

thank you a lot!
NetLimiter monitors network with a list of applications communicating over the network. I want to know which APP is connected to my network..
I need this software because it will be useful especially for bandwidth restricted connection this help me to monitor traffic going in and out. It's nice that we can also control software and block it from using our internet without user realizing.

Thanks for the giveaway.
I woud like win Netlimiter to control aplications to connect of the internet.
Favorite feature is network monitor and connection blocker.
Thanks for giveaway Tarek.

I like it because it very useful when internet slow, i can determine where my security software blocking the traffic or other software update in background, specially for GC  Smile

Thanks for the giveaway!!
I like following features-
Full internet bandwidth control over applications and computers

Powerful connection blocker

Long-term internet traffic statistics