VyprVPN Review and Giveaway (3 Premium Licenses)
I tried the Vyprvpn before and I was impressed of its speed. I like its vypr dns and its NAT Firewall. It supports also p2p so its a plus if we are in torrentingSmile

Facebook
I would li,e to try its unique Chameleon features whom it claim to be among fastest and one of the more secure VPN technologies. I also want to try a few of it's server which is hardly found in any other VPN such as Macau and El Salvador for gaming purposes. It also great to know that they run their own DNS server (VyprDNS) which is a plus.

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck all!

Twitter share
The best features I like is that Vyper vpn has many server clusters all over the world, and over 200,000 IP addresses. 

My share

thank you a lot !

Good luck to all !
thanks for this giveaway.

I like VyprVPN for these features:

1. I'm fond on Vypr's unique Chamelon feature that able to bypass restrictive networks put in place by governments, corporations and ISPs. That said it even can bypass China's powerfull Great Firewall.
2. Unlike other VPN providers who rely on 3rd-party companies to host their VPN servers, Vypr VPN own, engineer and manage their own VPN servers. It's very crucial as any abusive network, slow performance etc can be monitor and fix in fast manner.
3. Most importantly, it support p2p which I'am heavy user in torrenting.

Facebook
Twitter
thank you for your effort.

The best features I like:
VyprVPN provides an encrypted connection to the internet to protect  privacy and security. which has more than 70 worldwide server locations .

Facebook
My favorite features for VyprVpn are its:
Chameleon that prevents DPI, VPN blocking and throttling.
Zero-knowledge DNS exclusively for VyprVPN users (this could prevent DNS leaks)
NAT Firewall

https://twitter.com/BarbossaCapt/status/...9209217024
Thanks for this very good giveaway & software, tarekma7.
VyprVPN is one of the best VPN application on the market allowing the users to have access to a unique network protocol called Chameleon, which scrambles metadata allowing us to bypass all restrictions. This is an excellent and useful feature. Those users that regularly run into unwanted malware sites, could prevent malicious redirections with the built-in VyprDNS feature and they can even manage their own VPN network via VyprVPN Cloud, all these features making it very special & unique.

My share:
fb

Thumb
I like this Software for these features:

NAT Firewall offers additional Security to your VyprVPN connection and protection on your router or mobile device

Worldwide Server Network with more than 70 worldwide server locations 

Multiple Protocols for Encryption: the program supports OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec, PPTP and Chameleon.  You can choose your preferred level of encryption, speed and protection.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/112218494515382744694
Vyprvpn has many VPN servers without 3rd Parties, which is one of the World's Fastest VPN.

https://twitter.com/gujk168/status/882994730241376256

thank you, good luck to all.
Thank you for the giveaway.
I like features:
- simple interface, 
- fast internet connections, 
the chameleon Technology
- NAT Firewall
- Compatible with all devices
My share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,810 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,971 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,510 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,595 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,563 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr