VyprVPN Review and Giveaway (3 Premium Licenses)
i like it  VyprVPN offers 70+ worldwide server locations across 6 continents. With 700+ servers and 200,000+ global IPs, connections are always available

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hi, thanks for this great contest. VyprVPN is a service to secure my online sessions and hide my IP.

It is compatible with all of your devices: Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, TV and your router. It has a Worldwide Server Network with more than 70 worldwide server locations.

My tweet: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
thanks tarekma for this giveaway.

probably one of the most renowned vpn out there which i wanted to try for a long time. i like its provide one of the best security and also retain the speed. also no bandwidth limit is a plus.

VypVpn [Image: bUKcEXACKYe4ZYqD8jVZgqLyolZ4vjpVV4M83A8F...sUzJb=w100]
I had 2 days using it and it turned out to be a good vpn.
Connects fast, secure and it doesn't drop the connection bridge,
Has several countries that I use to watch video on streaming portals in canada, germany, and portugal.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.- done and twittered
Thanks for the giveaway

Best features you like in the App:

No 'single IP address' limit for device connections. NAT firewall to block hackers and malware
VyprVPN plan allows three simultaneous connections, includes a NAT firewall and supports VyprVPN's Chameleon protocol, which may help bypass VPN blocking.
VyprVPN Cloud, a dedicated cloud VPN server, and the "Chameleon protocol," Golden Frog’s proprietary protocol it claims defeats VPN blocking. 
This Chameleon technology creates a distinct advantage
Proprietary software with cloaking procedures — these are unique and help evade all kinds of geo-restrictions as well as the Great Firewall
A pool of temporary IP addresses to mask each customer’s actual location and address.
A private DNS server to prevent ISPs detecting which sites are being accessed
THANKS FOR RARE GIIVEAWAY!!

I LIKE ITS NAT FIREWALL and 70 NUMBER OF SERVER LOCATIONS.
I read a lot of that VPN,
But never have the chance to test it. Now it would be perfect. Searching for a new one.
Thanks for the giveaway!

What I like:
1. Vypervpn has own dedicated servers.
2. Lots of location & ip on offer.
3. VyprVPN Cloud, a dedicated cloud VPN server, and the Chameleon protocol used.