Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Infinite Giveaways
Sorry for late reply. Sure no problem with aviator getting Adguard as I posted above. In that case no exchange with Jauba I guess. Thumb

Edit: If Jauba wants the vpn.asia sub he can take it. If he does not only then I'd take.
Only realised there were 2 Adguard licenses for pc. ;)
(06-17-2017 , 05:41 PM)tregs_beales Wrote: Sorry for late reply. Sure no problem with aviator getting Adguard as I posted above. In that case no exchange with Jauba I guess. Thumb

Edit: If Jauba wants the vpn.asia sub he can take it. If he does not only then I'd take.
Only realised there were 2 Adguard licenses for pc.  ;)

OK, Jauba, if you do not respond again in a day, tregs_beales will take VPN.Asia. Does anyone else not like their prize?
PM me if you are OK with your prize.
Hi Infinity

congratulations to all winners

I am not a winner of this giveaway but very interested to VPN softwares and would like to offer you adguard 2 years license to exchange with VPN.asia license.

please ask aviator365 and pm me if he/she is interested in adguard 2 years license (not activated license and valid for 730 days when its activated indeed)

if mrtrout is also interested, I can exchange security kiss account with another software license

thanks all
(06-18-2017 , 12:44 AM)dashhamidmamali Wrote: Hi Infinity

congratulations to all winners

I am not a winner of this giveaway but very interested to VPN softwares and would like to offer you adguard 2 years license to exchange with VPN.asia license.

please ask aviator365 and pm me if he/she is interested in adguard 2 years license (not activated license and valid for 730 days when its activated indeed)

if mrtrout is also interested, I can exchange security kiss account with another software license

thanks all
aviator365 has gotten an adguard license for his or her win now because of tregs_beales. VPN.Asia is open to be taken by any of the winners, but if no one wants it. There might be a deal made and the license can go to one of the winners, if he or she wants.
I want vpn asia. Thank you.
dashhamidmamali and Starship, you are not winners, so I can't give you anything from the giveaway. Sorry.
Prize list is final, as no more active complaints about prizes. Winners will be pmed.
Thanks again to both Infinity & Yash Khan for the giveaway. Heart Smile
Got my prize. Congratulations to fellow winners & cheers for all participants. Hope next time golden luck hits you! Thumb Heart Heart  Drink a beer
Thank you!