Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: G+ Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
Deathsmear Giveaway Suggestions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-14-2017 , 09:03 PM)Infinity Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Coming soon
EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation (Lifetime Free Upgrade)

:lma
(07-14-2017 , 09:03 PM)Infinity Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
If You Want More Giveaways , Please Participate in Current Giveaways 

It increases chance of Re-Run or more Software of the Same Developer
please try You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
thank so much Heart Heart Heart
(07-16-2017 , 10:32 PM)Ya5h Kh4n Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation (Lifetime Free Upgrade)

Any update here?

Do try for Lifetime Free Upgrade version only.
If Workstation not possible, then try for Home Lifetime Free Upgrade.

If both not possible, then we have 1 more option

I see quite a few DVDFab giveaways here, guess you guys have good contact with them.
DVDFab PC Backup seems EaseUS Workstation i.e as per details & screenshots on DVDFab website, it looks like DVDFab PC Backup is rebranded EaseUS Workstation, & they mention, only sell Lifetime Free Upgrade.
I guess, license may work on EaseUS Workstation too.
We can try for DVDFab PC Backup Lifetime Free Upgrade
(07-22-2017 , 02:45 AM)Ya5h Kh4n Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-16-2017 , 10:32 PM)Ya5h Kh4n Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation (Lifetime Free Upgrade)

Any update here?

Do try for Lifetime Free Upgrade version only.
If Workstation not possible, then try for Home Lifetime Free Upgrade.

If both not possible, then we have 1 more option

I see quite a few DVDFab giveaways here, guess you guys have good contact with them.
DVDFab PC Backup seems EaseUS Workstation i.e as per details & screenshots on DVDFab website, it looks like DVDFab PC Backup is rebranded EaseUS Workstation, & they mention, only sell Lifetime Free Upgrade.
I guess, license may work on EaseUS Workstation too.
We can try for DVDFab PC Backup Lifetime Free Upgrade

Waiting Response
Please Participate Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate 5 Lifetime Free Upgrade ,

We are losing any chance to increase license or request new giveaways from developer
Some of the suggestions posted here are very good and rare to find.

My requests below 

[Software]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. - I can review it for a license.  Big Grin
There is no lifetime license for it. Giveaway license is for current version only, example V3, or V4.
I had managed to get this for giveaway on Tipradar

[Service]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. - I can review it. Been using the free plan for more than 6 months

[Service]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  - I can review it. Been using the free plan for more than 9 months. Also used their Paid trial earlier in 2016.

[Service]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. - I can review it. Been using the free plan for more than 10 months

Btw,
I do not enter all the giveaways. I enter only when there is a need for me or someone asks me to enter.

Thanks,
Grr