Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
HitmanPro Giveaway 3 PC's - 1 Year (30 licenses).
HitmanPro Giveaway 3 PC's - 1 Year (2017 Promo)
Number of licenses for this giveaway: 30 license keys. Each license is available for 3 PC's/1 Year

Final Details
  • The HitmanPro Giveaway starts on June 02 and will end on June 24, 2017

• We have 30 HitmanPro license keys for this giveaway. The winners will be chosen on the last day of the giveaway with the help of random.org.

• You are allowed to participate with one post and one account/IP. Having multiple accounts on our forum is against our rules and will disqualify you, banning you from all future giveaways.

• If you win a HitmanPro license key, you will be contacted via a private message to verify your entry. In this process we will verify your account, and if you have meet the requirements of this giveaway (Follow MalwareTips and Sophos on Facebook or Twitter, and share the giveaway link on these social networks). 
    If we notice anything suspicious regarding your entry, we will disqualify you from this giveaway and ban your account from all future promotions.

Giveaway Page: https://malwaretips.com/threads/hitmanpr...omo.72067/
Thanks for the post scot. Got a few more days before giveaway starts.
I preffer Roguekiller than HitmanPro, has better detection and also makes use of Virustotal database too, in roguekiller they even have a support forum to respond you inmediately.

HitmanPRO licenses have poblems with the activation That is: "The key has already been activated & used right now on other pc" happen when you restore with the fresh image or format the system, the technical service support is poor, takes so long to respond with obvious & fool questions ( firewall allow-block, incorrect typing keys, expiration). 

then there is not a control panel Online or support page for the user to eliminate the license linked to a old windowsOS before after format.

I witness having won a license, the technical support was dedicated to asking me many questions and not giving solution. i had to give him evidences with screenshot from my pc & links from giveaway competition.

I lost many months of use of the license. then a young staff woman helped me by mail and she reactivated its use, but again i have the same problem after windows update error's & disk, but i've me boring from this support .
The HitmanPro giveaway is now open! 

Note: 
To enter this giveaway you need to reply to this question :

How often do you scan your PC with HitmanPro?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Avast AntiTrack Premium 1 Year Licenses [50 Licenses] ahmed 1 716 12-01-2021 , 03:48 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Avast Premium Security Licenses for 1 Year [50 Licenses] ahmed 1 708 06-15-2021 , 06:05 PM
Last Post: hakah
  Contest Internet Download Manager 2 lifetime licenses 10 one-year licenses ahmadkhaje 9 3,429 04-06-2020 , 03:39 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway Giveaway 1-Year VPN Proxy Master [VIP] 10 licenses>Facebook Sasha 0 1,264 12-27-2019 , 01:34 AM
Last Post: Sasha
  Contest Fotor Pro -1 Year (10 Licenses) ahmed 3 1,696 06-27-2019 , 07:54 PM
Last Post: baziroll