Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
How to Prevent Ransomware Attacks with Ranstop

Published on Apr 26, 2017
How to Prevent Ransomware Attacks with Ranstop

Ransomware holds computers hostage by either locking the screen with a screen locker type ransom. The more common one's today are the encrypting type ransomware which once on the system will encrypt your data and hold you to a ransom to release your files. Ransomware gets on the computer in a number of ways. Dodgy sites, Email attachments is the most common way but there is other ways like shady advertisement sites, spam sites and drive-by downloads and so on. Hopefully, Ranstop will block this nasty ransomware and protect your personal data. It's always best to backup your data on a regular basis and never rely only on software to protect you and your data.

Never pay the ransom and always report this nasty ransomware to the proper people. Cyber-criminals who create this ransomware are criminals and need to be brought to justice, businesses have been in real trouble once hit with Ransomware and sometimes pay the ransom, this only encourages cyber-criminals to create more of this ransomware.

OK, guys, I know it let a ransomware on the system and I think we need to do more testing with the software.

Join my forum
http://www.briteccomputers.co.uk/forum
  • Category
  • License
    • Standard YouTube License

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Watch how to prevent Petya / NotPetya ransomware with Kaspersky Lab products baziroll 0 1,772 07-01-2017 , 02:42 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Prevent Wanna Cry Ransomware Attack | PROTECT YOURSELF NOW! ComputerSluggish Tutorial mrtrout 0 2,666 05-15-2017 , 05:32 AM
Last Post: mrtrout