[Exclusive] Internet Download Manager (3 Lifetime Licenses)

P.S. Added my Facebook Page shares, too Victory
this giveaway is awesome lifetime for the powerful download manager

my share

https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/8...3725412353

sorry first time to make video 

Great Thanks for Exclusive Giveaway

Twitter [Required]

Twitter [for P2D exclusive Giveaway]

Facebook [Required+Video]
I want to thank all those who submitted a video for this IDM Lifetime license giveaway. I enjoyed watching all of them. Good luck to each and everyone of you on your entry.
(05-20-2017 , 03:18 AM)Mike Wrote: I want to thank all those who submitted a video for this IDM Lifetime license giveaway. I enjoyed watching all of them. Good luck to each and everyone of you on your entry.

Great Thanks One Word : Gentleman Thumb Thumb Thumb
Thank You for the giveaway.

Here is my IDM Review.

Here is my share.

Twitter
Google Plus
Link to Social Media: Twitter
Video: 

Thanks!
I would like to thank all members who posted videos for IDM. You have done a great effort and I really enjoyed watching

Actually all of you deserve to be winners in view of the efforts done but we have to choose three winners only

It was very difficult for me to select in view of the good quality posted

Now, after watching all the videos and the features covered in each one; let me congratulate the three winners:

comphelp
baziroll
Suprakabi

Please PM me you name and email address in three days

For all who post videos in this competition; We are planning to make a YouTube channel for the forum and we will post your videos there
thank you sooooo much congrats to other Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway Ant Download Manager Pro (Annual licenses) khanyash 22 15,275 02-28-2020 , 09:27 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Giveaway Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Pro Annual Licenses khanyash 36 18,590 07-02-2019 , 03:31 PM
Last Post: khanyash
  Promo2day Contest Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway tarekma7 46 21,406 03-20-2019 , 10:27 PM
Last Post: Dareks
  Promo2day Contest ESET Internet Security Giveaway - 4 Licenses Mike 63 18,141 12-02-2018 , 06:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  [Exclusive] Private Internet Access Review and Giveaway tarekma7 65 26,355 07-28-2018 , 11:12 AM
Last Post: Suprakabi