[Exclusive] Internet Download Manager (3 Lifetime Licenses)
(05-03-2017 , 01:46 AM)ToGor Wrote: I understand that the manufacturer wants to discourage most users to participate in the competition? Bravo - I certainly will not use - thank you for such requirements. Instead of promoting on many sites ...
Otherwise ...
I can not make movies - I feel discriminated here - thanks.
Good luck all in the competition.
Regards ;)

You should be thankful to them. In order to earn a lifetime license of IDM, we have to make a multiple pages review with links to their homepage and after working hard to write that review, we have to post in on a popular forum or website. And as long as our review stays, our license also stays lifetime.

So, after reading my above comment, I know many people must be thinking now that does this means that making a video and winning in this will get you a pure lifetime license. Well, cut that question coz they are already offering you at least a lifetime license with 3 years of upgrades, just if u put enough work to make a video.
You don't have to post it on some popular forum or write a multiple page review or ur review should stay for long.
You just have to make a good enough video to earn this license.

So, u can cry all u want or u can try and do something about it. Not gonna reply anymore to ur "sad", "blaming other people" comments.
Just go and keep entering giveaways instead of trying something by urself to earn it.
Quote:So, u can cry all u want or u can try and do something about it. Not gonna reply anymore to ur "sad", "blaming other people" comments.

Just go and keep entering giveaways instead of trying something by urself to earn it.

What wrong with you like seriously?? I don't think your comment is necessary.
(05-03-2017 , 04:27 PM)Cool Wrote:
Quote:So, u can cry all u want or u can try and do something about it. Not gonna reply anymore to ur "sad", "blaming other people" comments.

What wrong with you like seriously?? I don't think your comment is necessary.
There is nothing wrong. I just wanted to motivate him. You saw this just as a commentary, I see it as what I would tell to myself to motivate the shit out of me, if I am that person who is doing nothing.
Just to let you know: A lot of effort is done to have this exclusive giveaway. This is the first lifetime license on the web

If you don't like to do some effort to have this license, there are many other options:

Enter one year license giveaways; it will be available here later
Purchase a license
Use free download manager
TRADE section will be of help to you

Just no need to get disappointed
thanks tarekma and idm developer
here mine don't Laugh Tongue if you see not good these my frist video and i think is good enough

Google+
Twitter

original high quality

hope sooner close topic Lol
its review and short compare with FDM
(05-03-2017 , 02:54 PM)whizkidraj Wrote:
(05-03-2017 , 01:46 AM)ToGor Wrote: I understand that the manufacturer wants to discourage most users to participate in the competition? Bravo - I certainly will not use - thank you for such requirements. Instead of promoting on many sites ...
Otherwise ...
I can not make movies - I feel discriminated here - thanks.
Good luck all in the competition.
Regards ;)

You should be thankful to them. In order to earn a lifetime license of IDM, we have to make a multiple pages review with links to their homepage and after working hard to write that review, we have to post in on a popular forum or website. And as long as our review stays, our license also stays lifetime.

So, after reading my above comment, I know many people must be thinking now that does this means that making a video and winning in this will get you a pure lifetime license. Well, cut that question coz they are already offering you at least a lifetime license with 3 years of upgrades, just if u put enough work to make a video.
You don't have to post it on some popular forum or write a multiple page review or ur review should stay for long.
You just have to make a good enough video to earn this license.

So, u can cry all u want or u can try and do something about it. Not gonna reply anymore to ur "sad", "blaming other people" comments.

I not cry - say all good luck only. I not try - for me that is trouble.
1 - my english is poor - not understand all here.
2 - and more:

I also organize contests on a popular forum in my country. I have expressed my opinion about this competition that it restricts the willing and does not give the "technically handicapped". Many people do not participate in this competition - too high conditions of the competition organizer.
The competition is unique - the forum counts the entrance thanks to him, but most people will not participate.
The forum / where I also organize contests / promotes promoters / software only - to be available to everyone - justified - and it does not matter if you have no money or how can I not make a movie.
Each promoter has the right to their own rules. I prefer the more friendly - to have access to the unique competition was the most people.
I want my competitions to take over such sites - / for example / "Internet Download Manager IDM 6.28 build 9 Crack" ... :(
Forgive mistakes - english is difficult even in writing ;)
Thank you  for the Giveaway.

My share : https://www.facebook.com/NomaJonson/post...7360701800

4 days remaining here

Again, No special requirement for the video, just try using any screen recording app or slideshow maker

With or without explanation according to you
1 day remaining here
https://plus.google.com/1049490987500494...j5uxk9nhp7

- my video

THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway Ant Download Manager Pro (Annual licenses) khanyash 22 15,275 02-28-2020 , 09:27 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Giveaway Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Pro Annual Licenses khanyash 36 18,590 07-02-2019 , 03:31 PM
Last Post: khanyash
  Promo2day Contest Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway tarekma7 46 21,406 03-20-2019 , 10:27 PM
Last Post: Dareks
  Promo2day Contest ESET Internet Security Giveaway - 4 Licenses Mike 63 18,141 12-02-2018 , 06:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  [Exclusive] Private Internet Access Review and Giveaway tarekma7 65 26,355 07-28-2018 , 11:12 AM
Last Post: Suprakabi