VivPDF Professional with OCR (5 Lifetime Licenses)
[Image: hMndmDC.png]

VivPDF is a powerful PDF toolkit that allows you to read, create, convert, edit, review, and secure PDF files. With this application, you can manage any PDF file in an easy way. You can read, create, convert and edit PDF files. In addition, the built-in OCR lets you easily manage scanned documents. You can also encrypt your PDF file to prevent any unauthorized actions and sign or comment on any file. It is all you need to be professional with a reasonable price 

Homepage:

http://www.vivpdf.com/pdf-editor/

Download:

http://www.vivpdf.com/release/vivpdf-installer.exe

Current version:  3.0.1

Features:

View PDF: You can use the program as the default PDF reader. You can use it to read your PDF in a display, zoom in or out the text to suit your needs, navigate to a specific page in a hassle-free way.

Open PDF: Import your PDF files to VivPDF from your local computer or from your external hard drive for further editing.

Edit PDF as easy as office: Modify the texts, images and pages in your PDF, split on PDF into separate pages or combine multiple PDFs into one, change the background of PDF.

Annotate PDF: Highlight, underline, strikethrough, comment PDF, draw markups on PDF, add links, stamps, and digital signatures to PDF.

Manage PDF: Organize your PDF by adding bookmarks, headers and footers, bates numbering, text or image watermarks and editing PDF properties.

OCR PDF: Edit scanned PDF, convert scanned PDFs into searchable and editable file format.

Convert PDF: Convert both standard PDFs and scanned PDFs to other file formats like Word, Excel, PPT, Text, Image, Epub and more.

Create PDF: Create PDF from a single file and from multiple files, create a blank PDF. Multiple import file format supported. 200+ documents formats can be created to PDF

Protect PDF: Secure your PDF by adding password and permissions, and add digital signatures to prevent unauthorized access.

PDF Forms: Edit both interactive and non-interactive PDF forms with ease, create a PDF forms with personalized text fields and buttons. 

Share PDF: Compress PDF to smaller size, upload PDFs to Dropbox and Evernote, send PDFs via email and print PDF.

Read the FULL REVIEW HERE   

I would like to thank VivPDF Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for Promo2day Members

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses: 5

Validity of license: Lifetime

Value of each license: 49.95$

Giveaway end:  May 12, 2017

Winners selection: Random.org

Rules:

Leave a comment below why you want to win a license

Share on social media and put your share link with your comment

Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and never miss any giveaway

PM me within 3 days to claim your license

Good luck for all!
I want to win a license because I need something to edit pdfs professionally.
Thanks! Heart
Simple and useful software. After that, I would like to use with OCR
Twitter
Google
Facebook
Thanks for the good giveaway.
Clean & Simple i hope this RAM Friendly  Heart
count me  Big Grin
Tweet  Angel
Thanks for the giveaway.
The program I need for my work.
VivPDF  is the best editor for scanned pdf files and documents, this is because it has OCR enabled functionality to decipher the images and make them editable.

https://twitter.com/PolGroer/status/856712731185041408
I need a professional PDF editing solution that can read scanned documents.

Thanks for the giveaway.
Twitter
tarekma7  : Thank you for Continous and Exclusive Gifts Heart Heart

i want to win to enjoy a simplified way to handle my scanned  pdf.

Twitter 
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8795656209
I want to win because this can organize your PDF by adding bookmarks, headers and footers, bates numbering, text or image watermarks and editing PDF properties.
Seems like a good program to work with pdf
You can add, delete, or edit text, change font, size and color, insert, crop, resize, and delete images, add, delete, extract, reorganize, and crop pages, insert, delete, and update watermarks.

Thanks for the contest

Https://www.facebook.com/pedro.marconi.9...nref=story
Thank you for this opportunity.

VivPDF Professional looks to be a good PDF suit and i would like to win because it has OCR.

Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,560 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest iBoysoft Data Recovery Professional (6 Lifetime Licenses with Upgrades) tarekma7 38 15,782 10-22-2018 , 09:05 AM
Last Post: Raur
  [Exclusive] novaPDF Professional Review and Giveaway (20 licenses) tarekma7 51 17,066 07-24-2018 , 04:49 AM
Last Post: lpe
  Mailbird Professional Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) Mike 52 25,267 01-07-2018 , 01:16 PM
Last Post: mstzl
  WebSite X5 Professional 14 (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 13,290 12-04-2017 , 06:54 PM
Last Post: tarekma7