Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: G+ Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
Our Forum Giveaways
Hi My Friends Smile Smile

i noticed that 
1-winners announcement of some giveaways delayed .
2- sometimes i check the day of first post in giveaway thread to know end day.

so i suggest to write exact day of giveaway end and winner announcement as for example 30 april 2017 instead of 10 days , 2 weeks or 15 days....etc.at least  to make phone remainder easily.

Thank You Heart Heart  
I have previously suggested to mention "Date" i.e April 20, 2017 instead of days i.e 15 Days, 2 Weeks, etc

I too have noticed giveaways closure & winners announcement delays.........its good to close/announce on mentioned period BUT personally I am fine with little delays as people are busy in their lives...
I have never delayed any of my giveaways so guess this thread pertains to the others posting giveaways.
(04-20-2017 , 09:04 PM)Mike Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have never delayed any of my giveaways so guess this thread pertains to the others posting giveaways.

Smile You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 

Your Giveaways are Perfect in everything

i was there in tipradar before under name  bebotheking.
Heart Heart Heart
Do you mean that if the last day is written , then giveaway is perfect?

Only Mike and some of the staff here know how it is difficult to have a giveaway from the developers

Some members ask for that also, I think it's not a major issue to raise, many times we need to extend the giveaway

Simple look to other popular forums; you will find giveaways of 20 days to 1 month 

I don't need thank or appreciation here, just I need everyone to consider the effort done to simply have all this number of giveaway running and many others on the way

Again, all of us have his own life. I spend a lot of time here even more than any other activity
(04-20-2017 , 11:16 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Do you mean that if the last day is written , then giveaway is perfect?

Only Mike and some of the staff here know how it is difficult to have a giveaway from the developers

Some members ask for that also, I think it's not a major issue to raise, many times we need to extend the giveaway

Simple look to other popular forums; you will find giveaways of 20 days to 1 month 

I don't need thank or appreciation here, just I need everyone to consider the effort done to simply have all this number of giveaway running and many others on the way

Again, all of us have his own life. I spend a lot of time here even more than any other activity

hi my friend  Smile 

i really appreciate your effort  Bow

i just suggest to make this forum better

Heart Heart Heart
(04-20-2017 , 01:44 PM)deathsmear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi My Friends Smile Smile

i noticed that 

so i suggest to write exact day of giveaway end and winner announcement as for example 30 april 2017 instead of 10 days , 2 weeks or 15 days....etc.at least  to make phone remainder easily.

Thank You Heart Heart  

Your suggestion is done in all my giveaways

End date added in all competitions
(04-20-2017 , 11:54 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-20-2017 , 01:44 PM)deathsmear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi My Friends Smile Smile

i noticed that 

Thank You Heart Heart  

Your suggestion is done in all my giveaways

End date added in all competitions

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Endless Thanks
we need some understanding,and  more mutual understanding.